BREAKING NEWS Quinn staying in Dallas

rags747

Reaction score
You must be really...really...young and I'm willing to bet you've never experienced a Super Bowl because for some of us, Jerry has destroyed our fandom after 27 years (and counting) of ineptitude. Every owner is a billionaire and some of them have spent a lot more cash on the "right things" than Jerry.

This is good news but defense is not our problem. We were more than good enough on defense to beat the 49ers and will be again next year.

Don't mind me. I'm glad you're happy.
Thank you for the compliment. I am most definitely young of mind, some feel that they are always 21,I’m one of those. I would be willing to bet that we are actually pretty close in years.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment. I am most definitely young of mind, some feel that they are always 21,I’m one of those. I would be willing to bet that we are actually pretty close in years.
How old is you?

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Just goes to show how much these expert insiders know about the situation........everyone was saying with almost 99% certainty that he was as good as gone!

CoachD

Reaction score
Probably the greatest start to an off season in Dallas ever!!

Reactions: CWR

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well....he needs to blitz more...that's for sure. 3 times vs SF.....didn't cut it.

:banghead:

basel90

Reaction score
That is good news . Now we need a new QB after he becomes coach

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
They held the Niners Jugernaut offense featuring 4 players with the top YAC to 113 rushing, 199 passing and 19 points. (3 courtesy of the pick) …..one can imagine how much better they would be with another mean azz tackle and legit corner
They just need to draft Devon Witherspoon, put him opposite Diggs and enjoy the best defense in the league!

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
You must be really...really...young and I'm willing to bet you've never experienced a Super Bowl because for some of us, Jerry has destroyed our fandom after 27 years (and counting) of ineptitude. Every owner is a billionaire and some of them have spent a lot more cash on the "right things" than Jerry.

This is good news but defense is not our problem. We were more than good enough on defense to beat the 49ers and will be again next year.

Don't mind me. I'm glad you're happy.
A stud LB that can shut down a great te and rb would be helpful.

Unfortunately we obviously don't have any competition to make one great in practice. Lol

Better get that Zeke jersey out for the garage sale before it's like all those miles Austin jerseys hahaha

Last edited: