BREAKING NEWS Quinn staying in Dallas

lukin2006

Reaction score
Quinn wanted to stay where Micah is playing...he makes coaching the D easier I bet. I hope that means we sign LVE long-term. He really thrived this past year under Dan, I also want Wilson back. I think Jerry will make that happen. We were able to retain Kearse last offseason, and he's one heckuva gamer.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Honestly, I would just try to get Rodgers for 2 years while we find the heir in the draft.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Some of us knew this all along.
We tried to tell ya... lol

He's going the route of Dick LeBeau now.

rambo2

Reaction score
What a fool. We aren’t likely winning a championship .

He must be holding out for the perfect offer. But that’s a dangerous slope with this franchise. This thing could crap out before it gets better.

He should take a HC job while the phones are ringing.
He has a great thing going in Dallas. He already makes head coach money and they are a contender.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Best news I've heard all day!

I knew it!

I admire a guy who doesn't have to have a title, and just wants to do his job that he's good at.

I wonder what the details on retaining him are. That means we have someone in the wings waiting if, by chance, we have to fire McCarthy mid-season.
Wow, we got lucky- I thought he was gone for sure. This is fantastic news. I agreed with your idea of firing MM and making Quinn HC, I thought that was the only way he would be back. Yes, now we have the next HC in the wings, perfect.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Quinn wanted to stay where Micah is playing...he makes coaching the D easier I bet. I hope that means we sign LVE long-term. He really thrived this past year under Dan, I also want Wilson back. I think Jerry will make that happen. We were able to retain Kearse last offseason, and he's one heckuva gamer.
Here is my question;
If he is so happy here, why does he interview for multiple HC jobs every off season?
Leverage with Jerry for more money is all I can think of.

rambo2

Reaction score
Here is my question;
If he is so happy here, why does he interview for multiple HC jobs every off season?
Leverage with Jerry for more money is all I can think of.
Yes, he gets more money from Jerry. He is also first in line to get the head job after Mike.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Our defense should be good for a while, too bad we'll be wasting it with an inept offense led by an overpaid loser with no football IQ.