BREAKING NEWS Quinn staying in Dallas

Mark

Reaction score
Hate to say "I told you so," but I told you so. ;-) No way was Quinn going to become Pope of a dumpster fire in some remote outpost, with a dream job already secure in Dallas. Seriously...this is huge for this team. Quinn can now rehire whatever defensive contract expirees he sees fit. Hoping KM takes a job elsewhere so we can upgrade coaching on that side of the ball. Just curious how much this cost Jerry?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Great start to the offseason. Now if Moore would get hired away……

Diehardblues

Reaction score

What a fool. We aren’t likely winning a championship .

He must be holding out for the perfect offer. But that’s a dangerous slope with this franchise. This thing could crap out before it gets better.

He should take a HC job while the phones are ringing.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This is an absolutely fantastic way to start the off-season. I was certain we were losing him. I love this. :flagwave:

Mark

Reaction score

He must be holding out for the perfect offer. But that’s a dangerous slope with this franchise. This thing could crap out before it gets better.

Are you serious? Too bad more people don't take stock in things like "quality of life"..."job satisfaction"...and residing in a community where you're comfortable. There'd surely be fewer unhappy striver-folks in the world. I think Dan Quinn gets it. Which makes me respect the hell out of him. He doesn't have to be "top dog" - just a happy dog. Thrilled he's decided to stick with his peeps.

lukin2006

Reaction score
2 years ago Dan took over the defence when they were one of the worst units in the NFL, now they are one of the best. I'm curious to see how good they become next year with another off-season of talent acquisition.

Got to fix the run D, though...and I think he will make it this off-season.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m glad Quinn is back, but honestly, I’m not sure he was a front runner for any job.
Not many teams are looking for defensive head coaches these days. Most of the recent successful hires have been offensive minded coaches. Denver, Arizona, and the Colts have big issues with the offenses and need an offensive coach to sort those out and work with QBs.

Unless you have a high functioning offense with an established coordinator who isn’t going anywhere, why would you hire a defensive head coach. You cannot win without a high functioning offense.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

Who says he was offered one?