Quinn to Washington is the rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeT22

Reaction score
No way they take Quinn over Vrabel. No way they take Quinn at all. Nobody can be that dumb after the Green Bay abomination.
What's interesting is Quinn has had two interviews with Wash. and Vrabel hasn't even been on their list.

If they hire DQ they could get lucky in that he will inherit DT's Allen and Payne. Two studs he'd never draft. On the flip side they traded their two pass rushers this past season, Sweat and Chase.

And if true, then I'd say Micah will be a Commander in 2 years.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Well, this is what the Zone wants, right?

No idea what spare leftover we’ll get as a DC. I’m sure people will say promote Harris but does anyone think he can run an entire defense?

But, Quinn going gets us closer to the implosion that the fans want so we can burn it down.

1) Quinn goes
2) Dak by some miracle plays next year at 60m and we walk away after …
3) Cowboys miss playoffs or at best finish 2nd in division and lose in WC
4) McCarthy fired
5) burn it down and rebuild

If Quinn doesn’t go now, we’re almost guaranteed Jerry promotes him after McCarthy is let go.

For the record, I’m fine with the burn. I just refuse to be one of those posters who believe there’s some magic wand to get rid of all the coaches, all the high price players and still make a Super Bowl in the next two to three years

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well, this is what Jerry may want. DQ leaves, brings in Vrabel to be our DC and MM looks over his shoulder every time at the office to see if his nameplate remains on his door

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Well, this is what the Zone wants, right?

No idea what spare leftover we’ll get as a DC. I’m sure people will say promote Harris but does anyone think he can run an entire defense?

But, Quinn going gets us closer to the implosion that the fans want so we can burn it down.

1) Quinn goes
2) Dak by some miracle plays next year at 60m and we walk away after …
3) Cowboys miss playoffs or at best finish 2nd in division and lose in WC
4) McCarthy fired
5) burn it down and rebuild

If Quinn doesn’t go now, we’re almost guaranteed Jerry promotes him after McCarthy is let go.

For the record, I’m fine with the burn. I just refuse to be one of those posters who believe there’s some magic wand to get rid of all the coaches, all the high price players and still make a Super Bowl in the next two to three years
Dak is signing an extension.
Don't like it, but you know that's what going to happen.
It going to delay the implosion by a few years.
By then maybe Jerry is not the GM?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Dak is signing an extension.
Don't like it, but you know that's what going to happen.
It going to delay the implosion by a few years.
By then maybe Jerry is not the GM?
Screw it. I’m joining the “burn it down zone” club. No half measures. Extend no one. Sign no pricey free agents. Fire all coaches. Actively tank for a couple of years.

But I won’t complain about why we suck. We’ll suck because it’s the best option considering we will have Jerry —> Stephen —> Spaulding for the next 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.