Quinn to Washington is the rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I mean they are down to Quinn, Weaver or Glenn.

Glenn and Weaver are inexperienced and would be a disaster with that roster. Quinn would be able to manage it for a year or two
just not sure what's taking so long, they probably really want a bigger name!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hatred for their colors, franchise, history, etc. aside, I honestly think Washington is/was the most attractive option. It's on full reset, tons of cap room, plenty of draft capital, excellent and exciting new GM, new owner, and a hungry fanbase looking for ANYTHING positive to look forward to. As much a blank slate as you can get other than an expansion team.

_sturt_

Reaction score
There's a lot to like about Washington's posture. New owner super-motivated to turn things around, high draft pick that can land a promising long-term QB, a few extra draft picks in the barn, and there's even still an argument that Sam Howell will shed his interception habit and assert himself as a legit QB now that he has a couple of years under his belt.

Adreme

Reaction score
just not sure what's taking so long, they probably really want a bigger name!
Maybe they have interest in the 49er coordinators so they have to wait until after the Super Bowl to get serious.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Whats interesting is Quinn was going to be the odd man out with 7 HC openings, if Ben Johnson doesn't abruptly pull his name from consideration breaking Washington's heart. For 2 years, he was one of the top 1-2 candidates, and now he nearly got iced out.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Commanders fans seem to be coalescing behind this guy, fwiw...

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Maybe you should read/research why and how he was fired from the Titans. There is a reason only a couple of teams even bother interviewing him.
Why would I need to do research? I'm not saying Vrabel is great. I wouldn't want him here, but he's still a better choice than Quinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.