Quinn to Washington is the rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This was Quinn's coaching staff with the Atlanta Falcons.........The Commander's new GM was part Shanahan/49ers last season. In other words, what kind of recommendations do you think all his former assistants are giving him?

Quinn built a superstar staff early on in Atlanta, which featured coaches such as Kyle Shanahan, Matt LaFleur, Mike McDaniel, and Raheem Morris. This elite staff turned into early success in Quinn's head coach tenure, as he boasted a 29-19 record through his first three seasons with the team

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
quinn will either be retained or used as the scapegoat, it all depends on Jerry.

I don't hope he does him like rod ryan, give him a call and tell him Garrett needs an excuse, so cys. :D
I hope Q gets passed up and has no choice but to stay honestly.
I mean if we don't mind Q leaving than who do we want replacing him..... The brilliant Rivera...lol
Would rather just retain Q just because he has at least recognized a major weakness,,, now on to step two Q,,, trenches... tic toc

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope Q gets passed up and has no choice but to stay honestly.
I mean if we don't mind Q leaving than who do we want replacing him..... The brilliant Rivera...lol
Would rather just retain Q just because he has at least recognized a major weakness,,, now on to step two Q,,, trenches... tic toc
quinn bothers me none. He just needs players. He did well with no lbs and no interior of the defensive line.
All that will not happen again this year, we are all in on the offense again. More crutches for the handicap. shrugs, it is what it is.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

If it's coming from Pauline, most likely legitimate. In my opinion, it's time to move on from Dan Quinn and bring in a new voice. However, with a lame duck HC, we don't want to see a new coach hired then forced upon MM's replacement. Hire within for next season!

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
If it's coming from Pauline, most likely legitimate. In my opinion, it's time to move on from Dan Quinn and bring in a new voice. However, with a lame duck HC, we don't want to see a new coach hired then forced upon MM's replacement. Hire within for next season!
But it is just a rumor at this point though

Carson

Reaction score
I doubt Commanders will hire Quinn, it will likely be Weaver or Glenn
Quinn is the perfect one/two year hire.

Players want to play for him. He will bring Al Harris with him and create a solid foundation on defense.

He is like Wade Phillips. Will dominate for a year or two and then it will go to crap.

glimmerman

Reaction score
JJ said he would love to have Quinn back. If JJ goes all in like he said then Quinn will get the pieces he needs to have a better Defense will make Quinn look better for after next year.

Carson

Reaction score
Pauline has legitimate sources within NFL Circles, if he saying it's Quinn or Vrabel it's likely true based on his history of being right.
They have no choice. Weaver and Glenn aren’t going to ruin a shot at HC next year for this

Carson

Reaction score
Going to suck seeing Al Harris become their defensive coordinator

Jayinem

Reaction score
We have a trade.

The Dallas Cowboys are sending Dan Quinn to be Washington's next Head Coach, in exchange Washington is sending Ron Rivera to be Dallas' next DC.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Cowboys continue to be a graveyard for coaching this era . Since Parcells staff there’s been very few coaches being promoted to other teams .

Havic

Reaction score
Who wants to be in Washington? Even if you get the qb right it will take 3+ years of drafting to get a good team. That roster has been gutted

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
We have a trade.

The Dallas Cowboys are sending Dan Quinn to be Washington's next Head Coach, in exchange Washington is sending Ron Rivera to be Dallas' next DC.
Rivera would support using big guys at DT and getting talented LBers that can stop the run..

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way they take Quinn over Vrabel. No way they take Quinn at all. Nobody can be that dumb after the Green Bay abomination.
You had me until you said nobody can be that dumb. If there is one org dumber than us, it’s Washington. But I understand it’s changing.

Aven8

Reaction score
It seems like the best job to me. Tons of cash to spend and top draft picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.