Quinn Was So Bad That No Team Wants Him For HC Now And Jerry Is Determined To Bring that Back

GINeric

Reaction score
This is the reality that we're very possibly living in right now.

Think about it.

Dan Quinn was a hot commodity for a HC job the past couple years (they say) but he has been so bad at his job lately that it's likely that no team wants him anywhere near it let alone in charge.

Oh, but there's one team that wants him around. That team? The team that he's been so bad for lately that he's basically soured himself for a HC job? That's right. Your Dallas Cowboys.

Oh, and make no mistake about it. If McCarthy would've been fired. Quinn was going to be the next coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

2024 motto: Run it back, baby.

All Quinn has to do is field a front seven who is bigger and stronger to stand up to the running game.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It’s just sad what’s happening in Dallas right now.

I think the coaches are good coaches but you can’t just run it back after what happened.

This is not how a franchise should be ran that’s serious about winning.
its like a Car salesman that sold 1 car like a month ago, he is in an obvious sales rut or valley, at some point the writing on the wall is clear, you gotta cut bait with him or her. Sales be like that. Same with coaching. Sometimes ya gotta save that car salesman alot of grief and firing them is actually having mercy on them. Same in coaching. I think what Jerry is doing is destined for massive failure and its borderline abuse.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Didn't you know that Dallas is the land of Misfit coaches..
why-is-the-doll-a-misfit-toy-rudolph-1575398231666.jpg

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
its like a Car salesman that sold 1 car like a month ago, he is in an obvious sales rut or valley, at some point the writing on the wall is clear, you gotta cut bait with him or her. Sales be like that. Same with coaching. Sometimes ya gotta save that car salesman alot of grief and firing them is actually having mercy on them. Same in coaching. I think what Jerry is doing is destined for massive failure and its borderline abuse.

I wish I could be abused to the tune of being paid 7million dollars a year lol….the torture the pain! Jerry have some compassion

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
All Quinn has to do is field a front seven who is bigger and stronger to stand up to the running game.
Problem is the FO isn't serious about fielding a superbowl contender. Their priorities are marketing & building wealth, the team is simply one of their cash cows. A seasoned NT plus 2 quality LB's SHOULD'VE been added last off-season to help Hankins fortify the interior D.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Why would a team request an interview if they don't want him in first place. :facepalm:
Strange isn't it ..........and just 1 but 5 interviews.
I just read a nugget from a league insider the other day that our D had either missing pieces or guys playing the wrong positions all season. Quinn did a good job covering it up until Sunday. He knew what was coming from the Packers HC/offensive coordinator and tried to change the scheme a bit during the game and it blew up.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Some others have suggested something similar.........pretty saying he didn't have all the pieces

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What he’s doing with McCarthy is not good for anyone.

This only helps the country club atmosphere and is honestly just soft and cowardly.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Thankfully the suckage works perfectly according to Jerry's plans. With DQ in the outs everywhere else, JJ can run him back easy.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I’ll be shocked if any organization is fired up to introduce Dan Quinn as their new head coach.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The D repeatedly gets run over. This playoff effort was really just pathetic on all fronts. Not a single positive in there anywhere.
when the opposing team is falling over laughing at us in our house in game, you know things are circling the drain. But Jerry doubles down on it as if it isnt happening.