Quinn Was So Bad That No Team Wants Him For HC Now And Jerry Is Determined To Bring that Back

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I know you post for reactions and I’m bored so I’ll give it to you but this idea that Quinn suddenly sucks when a large portion of this place wanted him to succeed or takeover as head coach is bs. He’s a top coordinator in the league who is flawed but still coveted hence 5 interviews for a hc job.
If he stays or not should be predicated on DQ taking a hard close autopsy of his schemes. And fix all of those flaws. We can't allow teams to loligag up and down the field on us via a running attack. Lber's need to be real ones not safeties pretending to be one. We have been gouged by running for eons of years now and JJ refuses to fix that major flaw in QD's defense. Wish DQ would get a hc job though.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Getting rid of Quinn fixes nothing. Don’t get me wrong, he was abysmal vs gb. But swapping him out for anybody else doesn’t fix squat.
He was also abysmal against the 49ers, Cardinals, Dolphins, and Bills. Let's not pretend this was his only doink. This team, both offense and defense, are too easy to game plan against. It's been this way for years. I blame Jerry.

Big_D

Reaction score
its snakeoil sales 101

Yeah but if he ever wants to win anything .. that salesmanship means absolutely nothing at this point. There's people in the seats no matter what he says. Seems a little redundant at this point.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
That's all conjecture though. We have no idea what teams are thinkng.

He's still got interviews lined up. Its possible teams can look past that playoff game as a fluke.

visionary

Reaction score
Getting rid of Quinn fixes nothing. Don’t get me wrong, he was abysmal vs gb. But swapping him out for anybody else doesn’t fix squat.
Quinn will bring the same “light box with length” mentality. Quinn is 0-6 against coaches from Shanahan tree and those are the teams we have to beat in playoffs

His defense can be run on and relies on TOs which are hit or miss and thats a huge problem

JBS

Reaction score
Quinn will bring the same “light box with length” mentality. Quinn is 0-6 against coaches from Shanahan tree and those are the teams we have to beat in playoffs

His defense can be run on and relies on TOs which are hit or miss and thats a huge problem
I don’t care if he comes back or not. I’m just saying that won’t solve our issues

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Owners/GMs with DQ Pre-Playoffs.

giphy.gif

Owners/GMs with DQ Post-Playoffs.

giphy.gif

visionary

Reaction score
I don’t care if he comes back or not. I’m just saying that won’t solve our issues
Im saying that if he leaves at least we have a chance at a real defense, if he stays it will just be rinse and repeat

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is the reality that we're very possibly living in right now.

Think about it.

Dan Quinn was a hot commodity for a HC job the past couple years (they say) but he has been so bad at his job lately that it's likely that no team wants him anywhere near it let alone in charge.

Oh, but there's one team that wants him around. That team? The team that he's been so bad for lately that he's basically soured himself for a HC job? That's right. Your Dallas Cowboys.

Oh, and make no mistake about it. If McCarthy would've been fired. Quinn was going to be the next coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

2024 motto: Run it back, baby.
disgusting and true

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It’s just sad what’s happening in Dallas right now.

I think the coaches are good coaches but you can’t just run it back after what happened.

This is not how a franchise should be ran that’s serious about winning.
There has to be a new DC if nothing else, you absolutely cannot run this thing back without one of the big 4 (HC, OC, DC, QB) falling on the sword.

You just cant do that to the fans.

If the HC/OC aint leaving and if Dak aint leaving, that leaves Quinn as the odd man out................he has to go, PERIOD!!!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This is the reality that we're very possibly living in right now.

Think about it.

Dan Quinn was a hot commodity for a HC job the past couple years (they say) but he has been so bad at his job lately that it's likely that no team wants him anywhere near it let alone in charge.

Oh, but there's one team that wants him around. That team? The team that he's been so bad for lately that he's basically soured himself for a HC job? That's right. Your Dallas Cowboys.

Oh, and make no mistake about it. If McCarthy would've been fired. Quinn was going to be the next coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

2024 motto: Run it back, baby.
The bring Mike back no shocker they bring DQ back if possible, no accountability or outrage, same old results.

Nav22

Reaction score