"Amityville Horror" house up for sale

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
That was good stuff when I was a kid. Read the book and it scared the crap out of me. The movie is pretty cheesy though.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
nyc;3413985 said:

Everybody at CBZ should pool their resources together and buy it. Make it the CBZ social meeting place for fun-filled weekends. Drink too much, see things, watch the game on Sunday.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
vta;3413996 said:
Everybody at CBZ should pool their resources together and buy it. Make it the CBZ social meeting place for fun-filled weekends. Drink too much, see things, watch the game on Sunday.

SOLD, TWO TIMES!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good poll question, which would you rather do:

1. Spend the night at the Amityville Horror house

2. Spend the night at Bob's house

:eek:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3414027 said:

Thats not a poll question. Thats like asking if you would rather win $50 million dollars, or have lemon and salt pressed into 10k small wounds all over your body.

Everyone says Amityville Horror house AND lemon and salt in 10k wounds over options 2 everytime. :D

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3414027 said:

I'd need a chastity belt for my arse. :eek:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CanadianCowboysFan;3414180 said:
That movie scared the crap out of me almost as much as reading a post by BBgun

For whatever reason that movie did not scare me as a kid. I think the only time I jumped when a cat or something jumped out...whatever it was it was one of those things were it was some random thing put in for a cheap scare.

Same with the friday the 13th (the original one) the only part that got me was when the music was serene and you thought the movie was over and then bang the kid jumps up and grabs the girl in the canoe.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3414191 said:
For whatever reason that movie did not scare me as a kid. I think the only time I jumped when a cat or something jumped out...whatever it was it was one of those things were it was some random thing put in for a cheap scare.

Same with the friday the 13th (the original one) the only part that got me was when the music was serene and you thought the movie was over and then bang the kid jumps up and grabs the girl in the canoe.

Salem's Lot rattled me pretty good.

SalemsLot3.jpg

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
bbgun;3414198 said:

SalemsLot3.jpg

Yeah, that one gave me the heebee Jeebies too. But, the thought of having to rewatch the Amityville Horror remake that came out a few years ago flat out terrifies me more than anything.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;3414198 said:

SalemsLot3.jpg

Now that one scared me as well.

As a youth when that kid was scratching on the window/door saying let me in. And when they went into the other house with the old Nosferatu looking vampire...yeah that had a young BP scared. :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I laughed all the way through that movie when I saw it in the theaters. My brother and one of my friends thought I was nuts. Totally cracked up when the black cat hissed or growled or whatever you call it that they do. My brother went airborne in fear.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Brain, the ending of Friday the 13th was classic, from the beheading of Jason's mom, to him pulling her under the water, to the girl saying, what about the boy, Jason, is he dead too, Maam, we didn't find any boy, then he's still out there......che che che hahaha

Amityville scared me as it is allegedly true. Friday is just fun crap.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I think the only movie that ever really scared me is "The Exorcist."