"Amityville Horror" house up for sale

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Hostile;3414758 said:
On I-15, just north of St. George, Utah, on the west side of the highway there is a white ranch house. It is almost idyllic it is so perfect. It is always for sale. The price is way too low.

It will occasionally sell and in a few weeks it is back on the market. I asked my boss what he knew about it, and he said, it is haunted. A murder site.

I told my wife about it a few years ago when we were traveling up that way for a wedding. It was for sale and she almost wanted to call the agent to look at it until I told her about it.

Last summer she and her sister traveled up that way for a family reunion at a cabin and lake. She said it was for sale again.

I have always been curious what those who move in experience there. I have never heard one story. But over the years I have seen that place occupied 4 times and never for more than a few weeks.

Probably like the old joke about why Blacks aren't in horror movies...

Black couple in new home:

Honey. I love this house.

GET OUT!

To bad we cant stay...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hell I don't care about some spirit living in the house as long as it is paying its fair share of the house note. No way would I put up with some dead beat spirit sponging off me. :laugh2:

One other thing it better enjoy watching the Cowboys game if not at least shut up during the game.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
pumpkinhead_doorway.jpg

I was pretty young when I watched Pumpkinhead......

Scared the **** out of me. I had a tree outside my window that looked like his hands.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The original Halloween has always been one of the scariest movies I've ever seen. I'm a big fan of horror flicks...the shame of it is that I'm kinda immune to the new stuff coming out.

On a side note, the Sharon Tate murders really do freak me out. I believe National Geo or History did a documentary/film about that entire timeline...how Manson brainwashed the group and lead them to kill for him. Just scary. It was an excellent program but I did feel my spine tingling at different points. I kept reminding myself that this was for real. One of the "family" members gave very grave details.

The sad part is that Manson, according to this program, had no issues with Sharon Tate/Roman Polanski, but the previous tenants who had rejected Manson's music audition.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I was looking up more on the Sharon Tate murder house. Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails bought the house and had a recording studio in it. He claimed not to know it was the murder house when he bought it, but later to be enthralled by the part of History that it was.

Marilyn Manson recorded his album "Portrait of an American Family" there. Maybe it's just me, but that is rather wrong. Of any artist to perform an album there, it is wrong that Manson did.

They called the studio Pig or Le Pig in reference to the word "Pig" that Susan Atkins scrawled on the door in Sharon Tate's blood.

Then Reznor met Sharon Tate's sister and he realized that it wasn't so cool to be living there and he moved out. But he took the door where the word Pig was written in her blood and it is in his new studio in New Orleans.

I dunno, that's just weird to me.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Hostile;3415416 said:
I was looking up more on the Sharon Tate murder house. Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails bought the house and had a recording studio in it. He claimed not to know it was the murder house when he bought it, but later to be enthralled by the part of History that it was.

Marilyn Manson recorded his album "Portrait of an American Family" there. Maybe it's just me, but that is rather wrong. Of any artist to perform an album there, it is wrong that Manson did.

They called the studio Pig or Le Pig in reference to the word "Pig" that Susan Atkins scrawled on the door in Sharon Tate's blood.

Then Reznor met Sharon Tate's sister and he realized that it wasn't so cool to be living there and he moved out. But he took the door where the word Pig was written in her blood and it is in his new studio in New Orleans.

I dunno, that's just weird to me.

Reznor is weird so it really doesn't shock me.