"Bubble Boyz" to Watch Tonight?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HighTechDave said:
so what "bubble boyz" do I need to keep an eye on
Lets put it this way........almost any players you don't see play tonight is probably a bubble guy.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Lets put it this way........almost any players you don't see play tonight is probably a bubble guy.

Like TO?

Angus

Reaction score
YoMick said:
McQ is a Parcell's project. He will make the 53 by Bill bias.

I expect Parcells sees the same thing in Pat McQuistan that the Raiders coach sees in his brother, Paul, who is starting for Oakland. He would be foolish to put him on waivers so someone else (49ers or Saints, first and second bids) can pick him up. He is an inexperienced rookie, but one with that six-months-ahead value that trumps a progress-stopper.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:

about the most genious reply on this thread yet!!!!

hey, I'm coming up to Arrowhead for the Thanksgiving game. Girlfriend is a bigtime Chiefs fan. Bringing a couple of Lesbians chiefs fans too. should be fun!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
HighTechDave said:
hey, I'm coming up to Arrowhead for the Thanksgiving game. Girlfriend is a bigtime Chiefs fan. Bringing a couple of Lesbians chiefs fans too. should be fun!
:confused:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
abersonc said:
I'm just curious what you think Bill needs to see here.

There have been several posts showing that Green is near the top in both PR and KR averages this pre-season. And other posts showing that even the great Dante Hall needed a couple of years before he became a great returner.

I think folks are setting expectations far too high for Green -- Do you really think you need to see a couple of TD returns for him to make the team?

The kid was drafted to return kicks -- he catches them cleanly and has broken a punt for 20+ yards. That is a very solid performance.

:hammer:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I thought Green made a pretty good move in the Saint game. I dont see how Bill could cut him already.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Part of Green's situation has to do with roster space - Does Parcells feel he can afford the luxury of carrying a guy who pretty much will only return kicks?

The decision to cut Henson is a good sign for Green.

My guess is that Parcells puts Baker on the practice squad with the idea of calling Baker up if Bledsoe or Romo were to get hurt.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ZeroClub said:
My guess is that Parcells puts Baker on the practice squad with the idea of calling Baker up if Bledsoe or Romo were to get hurt.
Should Bledsoe or Romo sustain a injury that will sideline them for a few games, Baker better not be the first person we look to. VT better not be on the short list either.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
ZeroClub said:
Part of Green's situation has to do with roster space - Does Parcells feel he can afford the luxury of carrying a guy who pretty much will only return kicks?

since Green was drafted as a returner -- with the team knowing when they drafted him that he was not going to be a contributor at WR in his first year -- then I'd say that decision is already made

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Should Bledsoe or Romo sustain a injury that will sideline them for a few games, Baker better not be the first person we look to. VT better not be on the short list either.

A true testament of Wisdom at it's best. ;)