"here we go cowboys, here we go" *clap clap*

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Usually something along the lines of...

"Yeeeaaahhhh... that's what the F I'm talkin' bout! Yeaaah.. LEEETT'SSSS GOOOOOO!!!"

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I lived alone for years and I would jump up and down and scream and run through the house and clap. Sometimes I even rolled on the floor. Of course, the Zone is where I'd be during commercial breaks.

But now my sister has moved in with her two kids. The first Cowboys game with them living with me was that nightmare of a playoff game against NY. I found myself holding back so as not to frighten or disturb them. I didn't enjoy myself as much and losing didn't help that. I suppose I'll just have to let it all hang out this coming season. It's my house and they'll just have to get used to it (after the intial shock of seeing auntie running and screaming in her D-Ware jersey).

gocowboys25

Reaction score
I live in Ohio so I have to watch the games at sports bars unless its a sunday or monday night game. I don't hold back, generally I've jumped up and down and screamed yeeeeeaaah scoooooooore. Well my boyfriend unfortunately isn't a cowboys fan and is a little more layed back then me and gets embarrassed but oh well.

Givincer

Reaction score
Usually I give on real loud "CLAP." Or sometimes I'll fistpound the computer desk I sit at real hard (and sometimes spill whatever is sitting on it). :laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2145961 said:
I lived alone for years and I would jump up and down and scream and run through the house and clap. Sometimes I even rolled on the floor. Of course, the Zone is where I'd be during commercial breaks.

But now my sister has moved in with her two kids. The first Cowboys game with them living with me was that nightmare of a playoff game against NY. I found myself holding back so as not to frighten or disturb them. I didn't enjoy myself as much and losing didn't help that. I suppose I'll just have to let it all hang out this coming season. It's my house and they'll just have to get used to it (after the intial shock of seeing auntie running and screaming in her D-Ware jersey).

LOL

What a fun thread... I lived in a loft apt a few years back.... I would jump on and over the couch and land on the bed and do some stupid flex pose(hulk style)... followed by YEAH YEAH.... (expletives)

Oh please... dont bring you the kids around... I cant(or wont) control myself.... they will get an adult education during the game lol

Givincer;2146383 said:
Usually I give on real loud "CLAP." Or sometimes I'll fistpound the computer desk I sit at real hard (and sometimes spill whatever is sitting on it). :laugh2:

I gotta admit.... I stole that Jerry Jones "one clap" thing he does....

Tovya

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not much of a curser, but for some reason I turn into a sailor once the game starts...

I generally curse the DB we scored on, the LB who missed our RB for the tackle, the QB we sacked.. etc, etc.

For example:

Marion Barber escapes the Patriots onslaught and gets out of the endzone, preventing a safety:

"Yeah b**ches, how'd you like that? MB3 burned yalls a**es! Go cry like a b**ch now... yeah cry b**ch!! That's what I thought"

And the whole while I'm jumping up and down screaming, totally convinced the opposing players can hear me mocking them... and then my wife walks in the room and slaps me in the back of the head and tell me to shut up.

This little routine happens at least 30-40 times each game. My wife really hates football season.

diekrazy

Reaction score
Tovya;2146533 said:
Yeah, I'm not much of a curser, but for some reason I turn into a sailor once the game starts...

I generally curse the DB we scored on, the LB who missed our RB for the tackle, the QB we sacked.. etc, etc.

For example:

Marion Barber escapes the Patriots onslaught and gets out of the endzone, preventing a safety:

"Yeah b**ches, how'd you like that? MB3 burned yalls a**es! Go cry like a b**ch now... yeah cry b**ch!! That's what I thought"​
And the whole while I'm jumping up and down screaming, totally convinced the opposing players can hear me mocking them... and then my wife walks in the room and slaps me in the back of the head and tell me to shut up.

This little routine happens at least 30-40 times each game. My wife really hates football season.

:lmao2: Sounds like my house.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Tovya;2146533 said:
"Yeah b**ches, how'd you like that? MB3 burned yalls a**es! Go cry like a b**ch now... yeah cry b**ch!! That's what I thought"

Yeah... the former happens alot... I cant say that we let that latter part happen here in NY though :lmao2:Hey Mo!

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
when the network (fox, espn, etc.) starts showing the frustration shots of the opposing defense

*points at tv* "Yeah that's right expletive, how do you like that expletive!?"

Carl23

Reaction score
Eddie;2145451 said:
I have the same pre-game rituals for the past several years.

I run around the block naked.

If I make it back home, then the Cowboys win.

If the cops nab me, then the Cowboys lose.

Using that logic, if you ALWAYS follow that routine, then you have never seen the Cowboys lose.

(must be nice)

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
I just get completely stupid when they score, especially if it is a big T.D. I am very similar to a couple other folks I have read about on here. Sit on the couch in a drunken daze, covered in cowboys EVERYTHING. Talking to the tv and yelling until I get the slap in the back of the head telling to be quiet idiot, the baby is a sleep. HA HA, cant help it.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SkinsSuck09;2146825 said:
I just get completely stupid when they score, especially if it is a big T.D. I am very similar to a couple other folks I have read about on here. Sit on the couch in a drunken daze, covered in cowboys EVERYTHING. Talking to the tv and yelling until I get the slap in the back of the head telling to be quiet idiot, the baby is a sleep. HA HA, cant help it.

Welcome.. .we like your kind around here. :D

Krystalina_

Reaction score
It depends on how many people are at my house at the time.

If it's just me and my dad...I'm usually on my laptop posting in a game thread...when we score I usually jump up and start clapping and say "go cowboys" or something... [my Dad always keeps his excitement bottled, I don't know how but he does]

If the whole family is over...It gets a tad bit crazy...especially after the Bills game...when Folk kicked the first FG we went nuts...when he did it again...we actually ran out the house yelling...shouting...all kinds of crazy stuff.

Thank God our neighbors didn't call the cops.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
After yelling and screaming and high fives. Sometimes we wave our TO towels. Mostly we relive the play, everyone giving their version of what they saw.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
panchucko;2147196 said:
After yelling and screaming and high fives. Sometimes we wave our TO towels. Mostly we relive the play, everyone giving their version of what they saw.
how much are those TO towels? where can i get one?