"Its The Rams Dude"

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
24-0 into the 2nd half. Now how big an ******* does every single poster who discounted the Cowboys' week 7 performance feel now?

But I'm sure after the Rams go on to win half their games the next 4-6 weeks, we'll still have those who want to discount that game. "Oh the Rams weren't playing well then.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I don't know why people insist on making threads like these, calling out fellow fans, it's like trolling the forum you're a member of.

Do you honestly think it's crazy for people to have been somewhat cautious about our performance against a team that was winless coming in?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
First of all, who discounted anything? We blew out a team we were supposed to blow out, it's not like we struggled or anything.

Second, this thread is stupid. They are an 0-6 team that is about to be 1-6. If the implication here is that St. Louis is anything other than horrible, it is a ridiculous assertion. NO had a bad day, it happens. That doesnt suddenly make the Rams a quality team.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
sonnyboy;4210780 said:
24-0 into the 2nd half. Now how big an ******* does every single poster who discounted the Cowboys' week 7 performance feel now?

But I'm sure after the Rams go on to win half their games the next 4-6 weeks, we'll still have those who want to discount that game. "Oh the Rams weren't playing well then.

Did you see how big the holes were for our running game against them?

Had they been anywhere near that big against any other team we've played so far?

If you want to crown us champs because we beat the Rams like we were supposed to, then be my guest. Seems silly to me though.

rcaldw

Reaction score
hey please DO call them out Sonny, You are spot on. We have many on this forum who underestimate everything good about the Cowboys (because they hate Garrett in some cases), and then blow everything negative into the biggest deal in the world.

The same could be said of everyone who discounted the Broncos win last week against Miami (again, because they hate Tebow), and win or lose, Miami is giving the Giants everything they can handle today.

rcaldw

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4210796 said:
First of all, who discounted anything? We blew out a team we were supposed to blow out, it's not like we struggled or anything.

Second, this thread is stupid. They are an 0-6 team that is about to be 1-6. If the implication here is that St. Louis is anything other than horrible, it is a ridiculous assertion.

No one is asserting that (my fellow Rangers fan :)). I think his point is (and its one I agree with), that people don't appreciate a win against ANYONE in this NFL. These teams get paid for a reason, and they still have to be defeated, and it isn't as easy as many fans imagine.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4210796 said:

Second, this thread is stupid. They are an 0-6 team that is about to be 1-6. If the implication here is that St. Louis is anything other than horrible, it is a ridiculous assertion. NO had a bad day, it happens. That doesnt suddenly make the Rams a quality team.

1000+

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
rcaldw;4210798 said:
hey please DO call them out Sonny, You are spot on. We have many on this forum who underestimate everything good about the Cowboys (because they hate Garrett in some cases), and then blow everything negative into the biggest deal in the world.

The same could be said of everyone who discounted the Broncos win last week against Miami (again, because they hate Tebow), and win or lose, Miami is giving the Giants everything they can handle today.

So its your assertion that Miami and St. Louis are two very solid teams?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
rcaldw;4210801 said:
No one is asserting that (my fellow Rangers fan :)). I think his point is (and its one I agree with), that people don't appreciate a win against ANYONE in this NFL. These teams get paid for a reason, and they still have to be defeated, and it isn't as easy as many fans imagine.

I appareciate blowout wins over bad teams. Now had we struggled mightily against the Rams, given our performances earlier this year, I would be concerned. As it stands we beat the crap out of a bad football team, which is good. It shows if nothing else we don't let up against teams we should beat.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Here we go thinking they were just a horrible 0-6 team, when in reality they are a powerful 1-6 buzzsaw.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4210808 said:
I appareciate blowout wins over bad teams. Now had we struggled mightily against the Rams, given our performances earlier this year, I would be concerned. As it stands we beat the crap out of a bad football team, which is good. It shows if nothing else we don't let up against teams we should beat.

I particularly liked the throw to Dez in the 4th quarter when they put 11 guys in the box lol.

jimmy40

Reaction score
sonnyboy;4210780 said:

we beat San Fran, San Fran beat Detroit, Detroit beat us.....what does it all mean????? uh nothing

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40;4210817 said:
we beat San Fran, San Fran beat Detroit, Detroit beat us.....what does it all mean????? uh nothing

It's always cute when people try and apply the transitive property to professional sports :laugh2:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
sonnyboy;4210780 said:

ZZZZINGGGGGG

TheCount;4210787 said:
I don't know why people insist on making threads like these, calling out fellow fans, it's like trolling the forum you're a member of.

Do you honestly think it's crazy for people to have been somewhat cautious about our performance against a team that was winless coming in?

Actually, I kinda thought this was a well placed thread. Not too harsh and not too forgiving. Right on target.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I don't think that is the point at all...

The point of the matter is that users here, and experts on TV discounted the Cowboys beating th Rams and Murray's performance...

You've also heard all week about the 62 that NO hung up last week...

Given that, it shows that there is no dominant team and the Cowboys are certainly in the mix...

rcaldw

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4210805 said:
So its your assertion that Miami and St. Louis are two very solid teams?

Of course not Roy. I'm simply saying winning a game in the NFL is never a given, even when it should be, because all these guys in the NFL have talent, and on any given Sunday (cliche I know), they can rise up and give you trouble.

rcaldw

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4210808 said:

I agree with you.