"Its The Rams Dude"

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
sonnyboy;4210900 said:
That's pretty much it. Teams in this league are closer than most realize.

Its just that some of the nay sayers on this site can get a little tiring. All too often the accomplishments of the our team are only the results of poor play on the part of the opposition.

However, when come up short, seldom is credit or even acknowledgement of the other team that also gets paid.

Just because they get paid too doesnt mean they have any business beating you. I can pay Tyron Smith and some random, undersized D-III end each a hundred bucks to go run through blocking drills, but I know full well who should win every time.

And again, you suggested that the Rams are going to be 4-9 after week 14 and there is no reason at all to believe that. They are a 2-3 win team.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue;4210919 said:
Who said it was a season altering win? I'm also not saying Murray is a superstar. You are the one still discounting the fact that Murray ran roughshod over them but yet no other established backs in the league have this year. You are doing exactly the opposite of what you are accusing others of. I'm in no way saying Murray is a HoF... nor am I saying the Rams don't suck. But I saw many here last week that totally discounted the performance because it was "The Rams, Dude". Brees has plenty of time to bring them back, and probably will, but I didn't see the transitive property being thrown around until you brought it up...

Imagine how many posters here would be discounting a young Commanders, Eagles or Giants back that ran for 250 on a defense that bad.

That's my point.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4210888 said:
Stupidity draws a lot of attention. Never mistake interest for accuracy.

And few here hog the spotlight as often as you.

rcaldw

Reaction score
I know this, watching Matt Moore with no pocket presence, and no idea about throwing a ball away, so that you take 20 yards of losses on back to back plays when you could beat the stupid Giants, is hard to watch. :)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4210959 said:
Someone is a little upset. :p:

Can we kill this silly thread now?

Definitely leave it up. On the off chance NO completes this comeback, the OP will both be wrong AND have egg on his face. :laugh2:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4210974 said:
Definitely leave it up. On the off chance NO completes this comeback, the OP will both be wrong AND have egg on his face. :laugh2:

I just can't see them getting it in 3 min. 10 down.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oh LOL!!!! Brees with the pick 66666666666666666! :lmao2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao: :lmao2: :laugh1: :lmao:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Perhaps now this thread can rest. Nice fire suit Sonny. Works well. ;)

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4210974 said:

You resemble that remark. Think you hit send just after that pass left Brees' hand.

Need a towel?:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Bleu Star;4210989 said:
Oh LOL!!!! Brees with the pick 66666666666666666! :lmao2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao: :lmao2: :laugh1: :lmao:

:lmao2::lmao2: Saints running up the score against the Colts but can't get anywhere close near that with the Rams

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
:lmao2: :lmao2:

Yea! Yea! I know! Rams baby! Can you say, "Super bowl champs!"

Oh.. you mean they just won their first game in 7 tries now?

Oh.. :eek::

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
I really like Drew Brees, he's one of the leagues elite QB's,

but if his last name were Romo, he would be getting killed by the media and fans for the way he's played this season, same goes for Rivers in San Diego...

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
cowboyuptx;4211126 said:

but if his last name were Romo, he would be getting killed by the media and fans for the way he's played this season, same goes for Rivers in San Diego...
If his last name were Romo he'd still have a SB ring and Romo likely wouldn't get a 1/10 of the heat he currently does.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tupperware;4211155 said:
If his last name were Romo he'd still have a SB ring and Romo likely wouldn't get a 1/10 of the heat he currently does.

Get out of here with that common sense.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
cowboyuptx;4211126 said:

That's because he has a ring

blpower

Benched
Reaction score
sonnyboy;4210780 said:
24-0 into the 2nd half. Now how big an ******* does every single poster who discounted the Cowboys' week 7 performance feel now?

But I'm sure after the Rams go on to win half their games the next 4-6 weeks, we'll still have those who want to discount that game. "Oh the Rams weren't playing well then.
They used a different Qb than when they played you all. Bradford sucks.Who knows what wouldve happened if Feely started last week

landroverking

Reaction score
I think I know where the OP was tring to go with this. I don't recall for example Chis Long having his named called last week, he was all over the Saints today. The media paned the Cowboys running game a lot because it was the Rams. And one final note it is an "any given Sunday league"

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4210796 said:
First of all, who discounted anything? We blew out a team we were supposed to blow out, it's not like we struggled or anything.

Second, this thread is stupid. They are an 0-6 team that is about to be 1-6. If the implication here is that St. Louis is anything other than horrible, it is a ridiculous assertion. NO had a bad day, it happens. That doesnt suddenly make the Rams a quality team.

I didn't watch the game but after scoring 62 points last week it appears the Saints were expecting another cakewalk and didn't show up prepared to play. You can't take any team in the NFL lightly especially a winless team because they have nothing to lose their season is already in the toilet.