"Macho Man" Randy Savage dies in Car Accident

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Oh man, that really stinks. I spent many Saturday nights as a kid watching him and the Honkey Tonk Man go at it.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Damn....that blows. I LOVED Macho Man when I was a kid. He was great back in the 80's and early 90's in WWF.

RIP Macho.

RobK26

Reaction score
Every time I see a slim jim, I will think of the Macho Man.

Legend

RIP

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A big favorite of mine also.

RIP Randy.

Hopefully Vince will have a big tribute to him on Raw next Monday Night.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
and now WWE's Hall of Fame looks like a joke for neglecting to put him in for all those years for no good reason.

RIP

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hopefully they do a tribute for him Monday and I'd imagine this has to mean he'll go into the Hall of Fame next year, even with it being a year to late. :(

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3954955 said:
and now WWE's Hall of Fame looks like a joke for neglecting to put him in for all those years for no good reason.

RIP

:muttley:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3954955 said:

RIP

There was good reason. Randy and Vince hated each other.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3954993 said:
There was good reason. Randy and Vince hated each other.

Yeah I've always heard that they absolutely hated one another and one of the big rumors, never heard if it was ever confirmed or what have you, was that a big source of their issues was that Randy was rumored to have slept with a very young Stephanie at the time.

Now I don't know if that's true or not but I can see where that would put a wedge between him and Vince.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3955011 said:
Yeah I've always heard that they absolutely hated one another and one of the big rumors, never heard if it was ever confirmed or what have you, was that a big source of their issues was that Randy was rumored to have slept with a very young Stephanie at the time.

Now I don't know if that's true or not but I can see where that would put a wedge between him and Vince.

OOOOOH YEAAAAHHH!!!!!! I wonder if she snapped into, eh, nevermind.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score

If what Jericho says about her is true Vince shouldn't have had a problem. ;)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My favorite wrestler of all time - can't believe this.

RIP Randy.

:(

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This was pretty much confirmed by Randy's brother a few years back.