"Macho Man" Randy Savage dies in Car Accident

Ren

Reaction score
Macho man was awesme, my favorite wrestler by far growing up

RIP, thanks for the memories

Edit: someone on this site i think it was Hostile had a picture with him, would love to hear what he was like outside of Wrestling

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Ren;3955378 said:
Macho man was awesme, my favorite wrestler by far growing up

RIP, thanks for the memories

Edit: someone on this site i think it was Hostile had a picture with him, would love to hear what he was like outside of Wrestling

yes it was hos and randy in the pic thread.

damn sad news.

i will miss randy.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3955212 said:
I'd bet some of his activities during those 20-30 years of rassling are a good part of his heart attack.

I always took the dude for a coke head even though I had no clue. Roids another possibility, especially early on.

dude..

nah... nevermind i'm not going to respond the way i should.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
lane;3955399 said:
dude..

nah... nevermind i'm not going to respond the way i should.

Don't hold back, man.

If you don't feel inclined, hit me on a PM.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wow. I took off to go camping and am just learning of this right now. Long time members of this site may remember there's a picture of me with Randy on this site. I met him when he was promoting a rap album he did and was touring radio stations. The local rock station, KLPX 96.1 used to have me do a voice impersonation of him for some of their promos. One of my best friends was a DJ at that station and I got invited down to meet Randy.

No joke, just a really good guy. He was kind to everyone. He was candid about any question he got asked. My favorite one by far was when he was asked about playing Buzzsaw McGraw in Spider Man. They asked him what his favorite memory from that movie would be. He said, "I had me a little carnal knowledge of Kirstin Dunst in her trailer."

We all cracked up.

He talked about his feud with Hogan, how much he missed Curt Hennig, and he even talked about having done steroids and wished he hadn't.

Finally the radio guys got me on the mic to do a sound bite for him of me doing him. I chose to mimic him after one of my all time favorite wrestling moments when he hit Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat in the throat with the bell. He loved it. He said 95% of the time people who imitate him simply say "Ooh yeah!" or "Snap into a Slim Jim." He even told us who guys with Jamaican and Jewish accents have imitated him and it was just absolutely funny.

After I did it, he said, "Hey the big man really brought stuff on that one." He gave me a hand clasp which he pulled into a hug. You got the feeling when you were around Randy that he knew how big his personality was and he just wanted to see you laugh and smile.

Classy guy from my experience and just a real genuine character. Very sad news for me.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hostile;3955604 said:
Wow. I took off to go camping and am just learning of this right now. Long time members of this site may remember there's a picture of me with Randy on this site. I met him when he was promoting a rap album he did and was touring radio stations. The local rock station, KLPX 96.1 used to have me do a voice impersonation of him for some of their promos. One of my best friends was a DJ at that station and I got invited down to meet Randy.

No joke, just a really good guy. He was kind to everyone. He was candid about any question he got asked. My favorite one by far was when he was asked about playing Buzzsaw McGraw in Spider Man. They asked him what his favorite memory from that movie would be. He said, "I had me a little carnal knowledge of Kirstin Dunst in her trailer.

We all cracked up.

He talked about his feud with Hogan, how much he missed Curt Hennig, and he even talked about having done steroids and wished he hadn't.

Finally the radio guys got me one the mic to do a sound bite for him of me doing him. I chose to mimic him after one of my all time favorite wrestling moments when he hit Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat in the throat with the bell. He loved it. He said 95% of the time people who imitate him simply say "Ooh yeah!" or "Snap into a Slim Jim." He even told us who guys with Jamaican and Jewish accents have imitated him and it was just absolutely funny.

After I did it, he said, "Hey the big man really brought stuff on that one." He gave me a hand clasp which he pulled into a hug. You got the feeling when you were around Randy that he knew how big his personality was and he just wanted to see you laugh and smile.

Classy guy from my experience and just a real genuine character. Very sad news for me.

That's an awesome story man. He was always one of the wrestlers that I really wanted to meet. Just seemed like such a cool guy.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This was from Hulk Hogan's twitter account about the news. I thought people might be interested in that.

Hulk Hogan via his Twitter account @HulkHogan4Real
"I'm completely devastated, after over 10 years of not talking with Randy, we finally started to talk and communicate. He had so much life in his eyes & in his spirit, I just pray that he's happy and in a better place and we miss him. We miss him a lot. I feel horrible about the ten years of having no communication. This was a tough one. I just pray that Randy's happy and in a better place and we miss him."

And heres a link to some stuff on the WWE website that they've got up right now cause of his passing. Some cool video stuff of some of the moments in his career.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/savage-tribute/randy-savage-passes

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Genuine good guy and great all around athlete. Still finding it weird that he's gone.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Just saw an article on Yahoo. Over 25% of the Wrestlemania VII card are now deceased.

Screen-shot-2011-05-23-at-1.59.39-PM.jpg