"Macho Man" Randy Savage dies in Car Accident

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3955016 said:
If what Jericho says about her is true Vince shouldn't have had a problem. ;)

Oh, come one. What does Jericho say? You can't tease that and leave it!!!!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
And how does Savage not do time if he got with a young Steph?

She just barely on the legal side?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
One of my most favorite wrestlers of all time. RIP Randy! We will miss ya...

"Ohhh Yeah..Macho Madness !!!!"

Hoofbite

Reaction score
nyc;3955141 said:
I've been in one of those new Wranglers. They are death traps.

Are they really?

Dang.

Some dude that lives a bit down the road from me has a really nice looking 4-door Wrangler. It was kind of getting me all hot and bothered but I'm not looking to end up minced meat.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;3955147 said:
Doesn't look like a particularly devastating wreck.

Article says that he may have had a heart attack and that's what caused the loss of control.

Ya, he had a heart attack - it has been confirmed. The heart attack caused him to veer off road and hit a tree. The wreck was not the cause of death - his wife was barely injured.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Sarge;3955151 said:
Ya, he had a heart attack - it has been confirmed. The heart attack caused him to veer off road and hit a tree. The wreck was not the cause of death - his wife was barely injured.

Damn he survives 20 - 30 yrs of rassling to have a heart attack driving down the street. :(

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3955148 said:
Are they really?

Dang.

Some dude that lives a bit down the road from me has a really nice looking 4-door Wrangler. It was kind of getting me all hot and bothered but I'm not looking to end up minced meat.

My wife was getting all crazy about it before we bought our last car. I was completely against it, but I took her to the Jeep dealer. They gave her the keys, she open the door and sat in it. Didn't even put the key in the ignition and got out and handed the keys back to the sales man.

Now, the Grand Cherokee was very nice.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3955011 said:
Yeah I've always heard that they absolutely hated one another and one of the big rumors, never heard if it was ever confirmed or what have you, was that a big source of their issues was that Randy was rumored to have slept with a very young Stephanie at the time.

Now I don't know if that's true or not but I can see where that would put a wedge between him and Vince.

Yep, thats the rumor

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;3955160 said:
Damn he survives 20 - 30 yrs of rassling to have a heart attack driving down the street. :(

Sad indeed - he was one helluva entertainer.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3955160 said:

I'd bet some of his activities during those 20-30 years of rassling are a good part of his heart attack.

I always took the dude for a coke head even though I had no clue. Roids another possibility, especially early on.

Lodeus

Reaction score
It most likely is steroids or drugs that caused it, which is sad.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Thanks for the memories Macho Man.

[youtube]UxsN34giWjk[/youtube]