"Nothing matters until January"

FCBarca

Reaction score
This should be the perspective of everyone in the Cowboys organization down to the fans...No more December slide

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2269500 said:
Amen.

For all the people who say none of this matters until the playoffs start... Why are you here now?

exactly.... Could not have said it better myself.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2270452 said:
winning the super bowl is our only option

I think the only option is going out and playing up to their ability. In the 40 something years of watching the Cowboys they only made the SB 8 of those years and won only 5 of those SB but I don't look at all those seasons as bad teams or bad seasons this franchise has played in some of the most memorable games not always falling our way but I would not trade those classic games for anything and take pride in the fact the Cowboys have been part of these classic game that have helped to make the NFL what it is.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
For me, everything we do now is just preparation for the playoffs. It's like we are in a training course.

Sure along the way you can make friends and enjoy yourself but you know what the real purpose is. And that is to apply this training to when it really matters.

I will enjoy the season, just like the monday night game, but I will not get too hyped on us until we can win the first playoff game. After we get that first win, then I will let myself go crazy.