"Oh when the saints come marching in oh--"

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
Twyst;1243529 said:
Sorry, Im really not here to troll, just got a little upset by the lack of respect the saints are still getting :(

WHY ARE YOU SUPRISED YOU GUYS HAVENT DONE ANYTHING IN YOUR HISTORY OF PRO FOOTBALL....HMMM

BUM PHILLIPS....SAYS IT ALL....

kmd24

Reaction score
Twyst;1243502 said:

Of course. The fact that a prototype often refers to the first or basis of a line of development is exactly why I followed my statement by stating that Saints fans have been this way since Archie Manning, etc. And I was referring to your statement or behavior, not you directly. Can't you see that using "typical" would have been much weaker?

I thought this was just good natured jawing, but in deference to Winicki, I'll just drop it. Good luck the rest of the season (I actually do like to see the Saints succeed from time to time, just not this time.)

ilovejerry

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1243512 said:
Everyone please stop!

This thread was a car wreck from the start.

I really have to disagree with you on that point, After a week of these guys jumping in here like it was the south pacific and then for them to run away and hide, after there lackluster performance yesterday they deserve this and more, If it was anyone in our division I would not have a problem but These
paper bag wearing fans want to talk about there Organization, Please... let them stay on there own board and post I for one am sick of these guys , I would love to see a poll on having them around or not, They are suck ups thats what they are.PERIOD, I dint care to sit here and speak football with Saint fans what are they offering me nothing I thought this was a Dallas cowboy forum, Thats why I'm here, not a NFL forum. Maybe I'm mistaken.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
I Concur....totally Agree With Ilovejerry...im On Here Cause Its The Cowboys Forum Not The Nfl Or Any Team That Beats Us....im All About Talking About A Loss And Stuff But To Continuously Try To Embarras Us Is Ridiculous.....

Hey By The Way ...how Bout Them Cowboys......