"Oh when the saints come marching in oh--"

kmd24

Reaction score
Twyst;1243226 said:
can you link me to the post I made about the Commanders please? Doesnt seem to be in my history.

FYP = Fixed Your Post

You lose at the interweb.

DipChit

Reaction score
Twyst;1243053 said:
Dont act like it wasnt a huge game, Dallas fans only downplayed the signifigance of the game once they lost, the talk the week before was always about what a huge game it was.

No I downplayed it even before the game was played. Our "huge" game was the week before when we had to go to the Meadowlands and win to either have a 2 game lead or be in 2nd place in the division.

Arguably we left too much on the field that day and it showed against you guys.

Feel free to use the same excuse for the game you dropped yesterday. Laid it all on the line against us to prove to the world you were for real.

Twyst

Reaction score
kmd24;1243232 said:
FYP = Fixed Your Post

You lose at the interweb.
Yes, the fact that Im not up to date on your boards l33t abbreviations makes me lose at teh intraweb :rolleyes:

Apparantly you realize that Im right and have had to resort to putting words into my mouth to try to prove an argument. The fact remains we are the 2 seed right now due to our thorough domination of your team. We are in the drivers seat, andf although it could change I wouldnt bet on it.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Laid it all on the line against us to prove to the world you were for real.[/quote]

Altogether now "REAL LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRES"

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Twyst;1243241 said:
Yes, the fact that Im not up to date on your boards l33t abbreviations makes me lose at teh intraweb :rolleyes:

Apparantly you realize that Im right and have had to resort to putting words into my mouth to try to prove an argument. The fact remains we are the 2 seed right now due to our thorough domination of your team. We are in the drivers seat, andf although it could change I wouldnt bet on it.

Of course you wouldnt bet on it, What does a losing organization have for referense. Just dont put those papaer bags away guy, And make sure your here next week, Dont make me come looking for you.:eek:

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
Twyst;1243241 said:

SOUNDS LIKE TO ME YOUR NOT THAT SURE OF YOUR AINTS NOW ARE YA......

WE WILL BE TIED NEXT WEEK...STRAHAN WILL BE BACK ANDTHE GINTS WILL WIN....

GET READY TO BREAK OUT THOSE BEADS BUDDY.....WHERES YOUR CO-PILOT REGINALD.....
LETTING YA SINK ALONE....

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ilovejerry;1241873 said:
I would like to say to all the saint's fans out there on OUR board, Thanks for sticking around, please feel free to hang out here some more, Especially this week when you play the G-men. I'm sure they will be very miserable and I would love to hear your opinions on how your going to beat ( :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: them.. Just keep singing that song " Oh when the Saints come marching in oh when the saints come marching in ---OR My favorite WHO DAT WHO DAT gonna beat our Saints..:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Hang on BOYS second seed is only a week away !!!!!

A pretty weak post.

I just thought you should know that. :mad:

Twyst

Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;1243255 said:
SOUNDS LIKE TO ME YOUR NOT THAT SURE OF YOUR AINTS NOW ARE YA......

WE WILL BE TIED NEXT WEEK...STRAHAN WILL BE BACK ANDTHE GINTS WILL WIN....
You are right all caps guy, Im not sure. Im not one of the people who was here trolling, go look at my post history. I just love football. Do I think we win both games, yes. Am I sure we will win both, no. This is the NFL and anything can happen. You guys still have to beat the eagles.

Twyst

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1243256 said:
Thats in the past pal you want to talk about past Ill I need to do is put up my hand. and show you my five fingers :eek:
Umm the 5 rings have nothing to do with what happens this season, as much as you would like to think they are as relevant to the standings this year they simply arent. Our game a week ago is. Congratulations on the championships though, hopefully one day we will get one and I can show you my finger .

ilovejerry

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1243260 said:
A pretty weak post.

I just thought you should know that. :mad:

Interests:
Business... especially marketing, American Civil War, Railroads, UFO's and anything "odd".

Week post coming from you I will take that as a compliment let me know when you find area 51, Phone home.

Chopzley

Reaction score
:lmao2: I'm still finding it absolutely hilarious, that you guys think you're "back on track" after beating a horrible Atlanta team...(who we thoroughly dismantled TWICE this season.) Yeah, we lost to the Commanders, its pretty embarassing too, but you know what? So did you guys. And no matter how you try and downplay it, just a week ago, 42-17. Potentially 56-10. Paytons got a big heart I guess, he must have got teary eyed watching tuna grit his teeth till his eyes were bulging. So like I said, when and if we meet again in the postseason, be ready buddy.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ilovejerry;1243271 said:
Interests:
Business... especially marketing, American Civil War, Railroads, UFO's and anything "odd".

Week post coming from you I will take that as a compliment let me know when you find area 51, Phone home.

Let me know when you hit 1,000 posts.

Anytime you want to set the choke and pull the cord... ;)

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Twyst;1243267 said:
Umm the 5 rings have nothing to do with what happens this season, as much as you would like to think they are as relevant to the standings this year they simply arent. Our game a week ago is. Congratulations on the championships though, hopefully one day we will get one and I can show you my finger .

Well then stop bringing up the past, we shall see what conspires in the next two weeks , now that that the deadskins cooled you jets..

ilovejerry

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1243297 said:
Let me know when you hit 1,000 posts.

Anytime you want to set the choke and pull the cord... ;)

And that means what? wait a minute, hold the phone. I hear the door bell its a little green man, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
Ahahahahah!....little Green Men ...now That Is Funny.....little Green Men
Ahhyayayay.....

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ilovejerry;1243306 said:
And that means what? wait a minute, hold the phone. I hear the door bell its a little green man, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And he may be bringing his "ban-hammer". ;)

Tread with caution my friend.