"Oh when the saints come marching in oh--"

Twyst

Reaction score
What happened this season is not really the past, it is relevant. By your logic our loss to the Commanders is the past, so why are we even talking about it?
Sorry guy, the fact that you won 5 superbowls over a decade ago does not carry as much weight as a victory seven days ago when figuring out the playoff seeds.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
Ban ....THIS IS ABOUT THE AINTS BEATING US ...WHY WOULD YA CHIME IN IF YA DIDNT WANT TO GET IN THE MIX OF IT ALL?

ilovejerry

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1243321 said:
And he may be bringing his "ban-hammer". ;)

Tread with caution my friend.

I see how it works here, as long as I cow town to you , I wont be banned, now thats a fair fight, Because you can ban me , because you don't like that I insulted you but its OK for you to call me week,. You opioid matters not mine because your a mod, I just wanted to point that out so we are perfectly clear here.

kmd24

Reaction score
Twyst;1243241 said:
Yes, the fact that Im not up to date on your boards l33t abbreviations makes me lose at teh intraweb :rolleyes:

Apparantly you realize that Im right and have had to resort to putting words into my mouth to try to prove an argument. The fact remains we are the 2 seed right now due to our thorough domination of your team..

No, you're not right. Face it, you probably had "no doubt that the Saints" could beat the Commanders prior to the game (now do you understand?). Simply put, your lack of doubt and $1.50 could get you a cafe au lait at Cafe Du Monde.

Twyst;1243241 said:
We are in the drivers seat, andf although it could change I wouldnt bet on it.

I will gladly bet you any amount up to $500 that the Saints will not win their next two games. (edited to add: By this I mean that I would be taking the side of the proposition which wins if the Saints lose either of the next two games).

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Twyst;1243325 said:
What happened this season is not really the past, it is relevant. By your logic our loss to the Commanders is the past, so why are we even talking about it?
Sorry guy, the fact that you won 5 superbowls over a decade ago does not carry as much weight as a victory seven days ago when figuring out the playoff seeds.

Your the one who keeps bringing up two weeks ago, Its irrelevant its over, finished right now we have the same record go beat the jints

Twyst

Reaction score
kmd24;1243338 said:
Face it, you probably had "no doubt that the Saints" could beat the Commanders prior to the game (now do you understand?). Simply put, your lack of doubt and $1.50 could get you a cafe au lait at Cafe Du Monde..
There you go puting thoughts in my head and words in my mouth to argue again.

Twyst

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1243342 said:
Your the one who keeps bringing up two weeks ago, Its irrelevant its over, finished right now we have the same record go beat the jints
8 days is not 2 weeks, and it is relevant. At least the NFL considers it relevant when they pick the number 2 seed, however they do not use your former championships to determine who gets the #2 seed. You see how the two things differ now?

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Twyst;1243372 said:
8 days is not 2 weeks, and it is relevant. At least the NFL considers it relevant when they pick the number 2 seed, however they do not use your former championships to determine who gets the #2 seed. You see how the two things differ now?

You my Friend obviously have comprehension problems

kmd24

Reaction score
Twyst;1243241 said:
The fact remains we are the 2 seed right now due to our thorough domination of your team.

I would like to add that this is prototypical of a Saints fan. The Saints have never won anything. Their biggest postseason accomplishment is a single playoff victory in a wildcard game, so the Saints fans delight in regular season accomplishments. This goes back to the days of Archie Manning and carries on through George Rogers, Rueben Mayes, Bobby Hebert, the Dome Patrol, and even Jim "Chris" Everett.

Dallas fans know there is a lot more to play for, and the season is far from over.

kmd24

Reaction score
Twyst;1243353 said:
There you go puting thoughts in my head and words in my mouth to argue again.

It's called deductive reasoning.

Let's assume you had doubts that the Saints would beat the Commanders in the Superdome.

If this is true, I can hardly see why you'd have no doubts about the next two games, especially against teams ostensibly better than the Commanders, with one game on the road, and one game against a team that has already beaten the Saints.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ilovejerry;1243335 said:
I see how it works here, as long as I cow town to you , I wont be banned, now thats a fair fight, Because you can ban me , because you don't like that I insulted you but its OK for you to call me week,. You opioid matters not mine because your a mod, I just wanted to point that out so we are perfectly clear here.

When my patience is short--- YES. That's the way it is.

The Saints fans for the most part were a pretty well behaved lot.

Why does being a Cowboy fan have to be synonymous with being obnoxious?

Twyst

Reaction score
kmd24;1243387 said:
I would like to add that this is prototypical of a Saints fan.
Glad to know Im prototypical, that means Im a new improved version, light years ahead of other saints fans right?

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
Alright Guys This Thread Isnt Going Anywhere...i Guess We'll Have To Wait Till Either We Beat Them In The Playoffs Or When They Get Beat To Crack On Them Again.....

Twyst

Reaction score
kmd24;1243435 said:
No, it means your behavior illustrates the typical qualities of a Saints fan.

See entry 2. in the link below.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prototype

Apparently, you lose at vocabulary also.
Actually the connotation infers a frontrunner, a trial version, or the basis of a group forming. The word that best fit your sentence was simply typical ;)

If you still insist I lose at vocabulary ( If I do I blame texas universities as I attend rice) I can accept that. At least I dont lose at texas stadium......or to the cowboys during the regular season.....in over a decade.

kmd24

Reaction score
Twyst;1243460 said:
Actually the connotation infers a frontrunner, a trial version, or the basis of a group forming. The word that best fit your sentence was simply typical ;)

You are simply wrong.

Twyst;1243460 said:
If you still insist I lose at vocabulary ( If I do I blame texas universities as I attend rice) I can accept that.

Would you like to compare GRE verbal scores next? I'm sure I would fare well despite being an engineer by trade.

Twyst;1243460 said:
At least I dont lose at texas stadium......or to the cowboys during the regular season.....in over a decade.

You've never lost a Superbowl either...

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1243512 said:
Everyone please stop!

This thread was a car wreck from the start.

I BEG TO DIFFER....I PERSONALLY THINK IT STARTED OUT QUITE AMUSING....

I STILL THINK THE SAINTS SUCK AND WONT GO ANYWHERE FAST.....:star:

Twyst

Reaction score
Sorry, Im really not here to troll, just got a little upset by the lack of respect the saints are still getting :(