"Period Point Blank" Expect The Trade To Happen Today

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Hostile;2047571 said:
LOL

Thank you. I feel incredibly important to be given such power.

Get serious or join the real world for a change. My predictions or opinions are hardly a source. If I have a source I will always cite it. I do not take credit for information that is not mine. A guy earlier today said if the Roy Williams trade happens I am a "genius." That's nonsense. Someone else telling me something and me sharing it doesn't make me a genius. It makes me a go between.

I swear this isn't real difficult at all. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to grasp the difference between an opinion on a forum and shared information. It does mean you have to be able to read and interpret what you've just read. Apparently that is expecting too much of some people. How sad. How incredibly sad.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: I appoligize for getting into your feelings... You made a bold prediction that didnt happen in the timing you predicted or thought. It was just a false expectation. It's nothing personal...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;2047620 said:
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: I appoligize for getting into your feelings... You made a bold prediction that didnt happen in the timing you predicted or thought. It was just a false expectation. It's nothing personal...
I didn't say it is personal.

I was wrong on the date. So what? I acknowledged that a long time ago within the thread. Laughed about it with one guy who took a great shot at me. I even PMed him to tell him how funny I thought it was.

Big deal. If you somehow think my missing on the date of a trade means I don't know squat about football then by all means come get some. Better pack a lunch because the only thing I'll serve you is crow. Get yourself a tag team partner or three. You're going to need it.

I'll eat my share of crow AGAIN for being wrong about the timing of when this would happen if it makes a couple of you feel better about yourselves. No sweat. I was wrong. Mmm. Tastes like chicken. Is it all better now? I sure hope so. I might not sleep at night otherwise.

That doesn't change a thing in the long run. Sorry for that splash of reality.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Hostile;2047636 said:
I didn't say it is personal.

Then why are you typing me a book on everything I say and sending me private messages asking me to debate with you?

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;2047646 said:
Then why are you typing me a book on everything I say and sending me private messages asking me to debate with you?

Because you shot your mouth off and I was more than happy to make it obvious to anyone who was interested. The water is too deep. Better stick closer to the shore next time.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Hostile;2047650 said:
Because you shot your mouth off and I was more than happy to make it obvious to anyone who was interested. The water is too deep. Better stick closer to the shore next time.

You should go into show business. You are a funny comedian...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hostile;2047513 said:
I agree with part of that DW. I just didn't want to give them 2 picks and nothing higher than a 6th rounder. There are a lot of insurances written in. I agree with that. I just don't like the 4th rounder being gone. Not even for a talented player. The circumstances seemed to warrant holding firm.

I kind of think Jerry caved. He got some concessions, but he caved.
In a smirky sort of evil way, i'm sorta glad he was (hopefully was) a thug, or else we'd never have a chance at getting his talents. >> Yeah I'm evil << hahaha

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Clove;2047660 said:
In a smirky sort of evil way, i'm sorta glad he was (hopefully was) a thug, or else we'd never have a chance at getting his talents. >> Yeah I'm evil << hahaha
better get practing, clove

interception! pacman to the 20....the 15.......the 10.........the 5............TOUCHDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN COWBOYS!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Rampage;2047661 said:
better get practing, clove

interception! pacman to the 20....the 15.......the 10.........the 5............TOUCHDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN COWBOYS!
I like the sound of that, and your sig is excellent, I :pray: we make a way.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Hostile;2047347 said:
Expect means guarantee? Not in English it doesn't. The body of the post lays out that this was my belief and why. Nothing more.

I never guaranteed Everage would be a Cowboy. I said he was in Oxnard working out and he was. Can you prove I guaranteed he would be? I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that you can't.

I also haven't guaranteed Roy would be a Cowboy. I have laid out why I believe he will, but I have never guaranteed it. You can read it for what it is or continue to pretend something is there that isn't. Based on this accusation you must think the media all paid attention to my writings and wrote all the trade speculations. Nonsense. I'm not that popular J.

Not popular? You're an E-Celeb around here dude, real talk.

But it's all in fun man.. Keep on keepin' on. I enjoy reading your posts. We all swing and miss sometimes.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JBell523;2047715 said:
Not popular? You're an E-Celeb around here dude, real talk.

But it's all in fun man.. Keep on keepin' on. I enjoy reading your posts. We all swing and miss sometimes.
Around here doesn't get me all the way to media in Detroit, ESPN, and everywhere else that has speculated that Dallas could make a trade for Roy Williams though. Or do you think it does? Personally that would amaze me if anyone believes that. Hell I'd be shocked if the DFW media who do read this site give me that kind of attention. I swayed them, they wrote the speculation and the rest of the football world was swayed by them?

Sorry, that's a reach.

Swings and misses. Yeah, I took a swing on the date of the trade and missed. I have already admitted that several times. Again, where did I guarantee anything? Isn't that what we were discussing? That the word "expect" in the title is a guarantee? That "Branden Everage is in Oxnard to work out for the Cowboys" is a guarantee? That "Roy Williams told his agent get me to Dallas" is a guarantee? Or is that now irrelevant?

I don't even see the 2nd two as swings and misses. I shared info that I got. Nothing more.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Hostile;2047979 said:
Around here doesn't get me all the way to media in Detroit, ESPN, and everywhere else that has speculated that Dallas could make a trade for Roy Williams though. Or do you think it does? Personally that would amaze me if anyone believes that. Hell I'd be shocked if the DFW media who do read this site give me that kind of attention. I swayed them, they wrote the speculation and the rest of the football world was swayed by them?

Sorry, that's a reach.

Swings and misses. Yeah, I took a swing on the date of the trade and missed. I have already admitted that several times. Again, where did I guarantee anything? Isn't that what we were discussing? That the word "expect" in the title is a guarantee? That "Branden Everage is in Oxnard to work out for the Cowboys" is a guarantee? That "Roy Williams told his agent get me to Dallas" is a guarantee? Or is that now irrelevant?

I don't even see the 2nd two as swings and misses. I shared info that I got. Nothing more.

I don't even understand why you're defending yourself.

People make definitive statements all the time around here 10 times worse than your post and don't apologize when they're wrong or even admit they could be wrong.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hos don't waste breath on it. If it makes a few from the peanut gallary feel better about themselves to make fun of you for missing a date, let them be. It's the highlight of their lives, apparently.

You just keep doing your thing.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheCount;2047988 said:
I don't even understand why you're defending yourself.

People make definitive statements all the time around here 10 times worse than your post and don't apologize when they're wrong or even admit they could be wrong.
Probably because it was 5 on 1 last night with the accusations and I feel the idea that my opinions equal a "source" were ludicrous. In that instance I'm not even defending myself so much as trying to figure out where they would give me that much power.

I think Chocolate Chip ice cream is better than Strawberry ice cream. You can use me as a source if you agree. How does that work? I've got a huge ego and even I can't fathom that.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Hostile;2047979 said:

Sorry, that's a reach.

:lmao2: :lmao: ....HOS is going off!

its funny how everyone is so quick to turn on you, just because your wrong....if it was a regular guy..we'd be getting it worse...because ur an admin, alot of people back off...and dont lie HOS...there would be like 15 vs 1...and you would be in that party 2 making fun of somebody(im not taking a shot at you, just saying what your getting is nothing compared 2 what a regular member would get)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2048046 said:
:lmao2: :lmao: ....HOS is going off!

its funny how everyone is so quick to turn on you, just because your wrong....if it was a regular guy..we'd be getting it worse...because ur an admin, alot of people back off...and dont lie HOS...there would be like 15 vs 1...and you would be in that party 2 making fun of somebody(im not taking a shot at you, just saying what your getting is nothing compared 2 what a regular member would get)
I'm not an Admin on the forum. I'm a poster with opinions just like anyone else. If people run from that it isn't on me.

No, I honestly have never dredged up a 3 week old thread to take a shot at someone who was wrong. Like Zaxor said, a necro thread.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Hostile;2047160 said:
I knew this thread was coming back.

I'm fairly sure I don't have to tell you this, but it was purely a good-natured dig.

Sorry you're getting so much grief from a few now, but I'm sure you're used to it.

xxxooo ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2048111 said:
I'm fairly sure I don't have to tell you this, but it was purely a good-natured dig.

Sorry you're getting so much grief from a few now, but I'm sure you're used to it.

xxxooo ;)
I do know that and I knew it would be a joke. I'm not shocked it came back. I'm shocked that some gave this real credence. It's the off season. I have no other explanation.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Just keep sharing the info Hos --the others will sober up later and stop taking them selves so serious----

Jay

Reaction score
Keep on keepin' on Hos, ignore these tools. I understand you defending yourself but you really shouldn't have to. Those of us who aren't rude as hell and don't read between lines and put words in your mouth enjoy your insight. I'd hope these obnoxious losers don't stop you from posting the information you post in the future, because the fact is that many of us enjoy it.