"Period Point Blank" Expect The Trade To Happen Today

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Taking a shot at hos after reading the good news of a great addition to our team is a cheap shot guys. Grow up...

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
:laugh2:
Hostile;2015492 said:
Adam "Pacman" Jones will probably be a Dallas Cowboy by the end of the day. The only thing left to work out is compensation for him. The Titans want something in return for a guy who was the 6th pick in his draft class. They also want to sever ties with him and his past.

That is where the boat is stuck on the sandbar waiting for the tide. Who gives in first and opens the floodgates to allow more water in the reservoir?

There are various reports out there as to what the teams are offering and asking. There is one irrefutable fact in this equation. Pacman is still suspended by the NFL, and Jerry will be using that trump card to keep the price down. Especially if he may not be reisntated until July as has been hinted.

Now, the question becomes, if it isn't until July and Pacman misses the OTAs and Mini Camps, how does that handicap the Cowboys getting him acclimated to the Defense before Training Camp in Oxnard?

That is why I think it is today that this happens. The Owners meetings will be held in Florida to discuss the schedule in 2008, Compensatory picks, etc. What better time is there for Jerry to get in the Commissioner's ear about reinstatement?

I think the trade happens before they head to Florida. If it doesn't, I imagine it will be while they are there together and can work out the details.

Period point blank...I'd rather he work out a trade for Roy Williams while he is there and have this one done today. Tenessee seems motivated. That may help it happen.

3 WEEKS LATER
I guess you are a real reliable source on here.... SIKE:laugh1: :lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;2047258 said:
:laugh2:

3 WEEKS LATER
I guess you are a real reliable source on here.... SIKE:laugh1: :lmao2:
Someone else who can't read. Where did I cite a source?

Valor

Benched
Reaction score
el_chevo;2047241 said:
Taking a shot at hos after reading the good news of a great addition to our team is a cheap shot guys. Grow up...

More like light-hearted ribbing.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hostile;2015492 said:
That is why I think it is today that this happens. The Owners meetings will be held in Florida to discuss the schedule in 2008, Compensatory picks, etc. What better time is there for Jerry to get in the Commissioner's ear about reinstatement?

I think the trade happens before they head to Florida. If it doesn't, I imagine it will be while they are there together and can work out the details.

Period point blank...I'd rather he work out a trade for Roy Williams while he is there and have this one done today. Tenessee seems motivated. That may help it happen.

Bob Sacamano;2047310 said:
Here you go BS. I'll help you. If it still looks like a guarantee to you I'd suggest an eye exam.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2047319 said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.

mmm, those tears taste good

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Hostile;2047319 said:
Here you go BS. I'll help you. If it still looks like a guarantee to you I'd suggest an eye exam.

Thread title sure reads like a guarantee to me.

"Period Point Blank, Expect the Trade to Happen Today"

I vaguely remember something about Brandon Everage being a Cowboy, and how Roy Williams (DET) was supposed to be wearing the silver and blue as well.

It's all good though. Makes for good entertainment, just wondering if there was any substance behind any of it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JBell523;2047336 said:
Thread title sure reads like a guarantee to me.

"Period Point Blank, Expect the Trade to Happen Today"

I vaguely remember something about Brandon Everage being a Cowboy, and how Roy Williams (DET) was supposed to be wearing the silver and blue as well.

It's all good though. Makes for good entertainment, just wondering if there was any substance behind any of it.
Expect means guarantee? Not in English it doesn't. The body of the post lays out that this was my belief and why. Nothing more.

I never guaranteed Everage would be a Cowboy. I said he was in Oxnard working out and he was. Can you prove I guaranteed he would be? I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that you can't.

I also haven't guaranteed Roy would be a Cowboy. I have laid out why I believe he will, but I have never guaranteed it. You can read it for what it is or continue to pretend something is there that isn't. Based on this accusation you must think the media all paid attention to my writings and wrote all the trade speculations. Nonsense. I'm not that popular J.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile, I appreciate your insight and any inside information you can give us. Why it bothers people that someone isn't 100% accurate all the time beats me. I like reading people's predictions and inside info is always intriguing. People should just read each post and take it for what it's worth. This board would be awfully boring if people didn't contribute what they've heard or what they know to be true.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2047366 said:
Hostile, I appreciate your insight and any inside information you can give us. Why it bothers people that someone isn't 100% accurate all the time beats me. I like reading people's predictions and inside info is always intriguing. People should just read each post and take it for what it's worth. This board would be awfully boring if people didn't contribute what they've heard or what they know to be true.
No sweat. I'm wrong more than anyone on here. It comes with posting more.

I just wonder if they are man enough to admit I didn't guarantee anything when faced with the evidence?

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I appreciate all of your posts and insite Hostile. Don't let any of these knuckleheads get to you or limit your sharing with us who really appreciate it. :)

Scotman

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2047366 said:

DITTO.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hostile;2047378 said:
No sweat. I'm wrong more than anyone on here. It comes with posting more.

I just wonder if they are man enough to admit I didn't guarantee anything when faced with the evidence?

Yea i know, i remember those Henson days :)

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2046671 said:
maney-maxwell-smart.jpg

"Missed it by th-a-t much!"

:p:

:lmao2::bow:

One of my favorite shows.