Quotes from Pats forum

Eightneight

Reaction score
We played them tuff last time in Foxborough. I have faith in Dak. But will the rest of the team step up? I think we'll be hyped for this one. The SB Champs always get everyone's best shot.

Reactions: CWR

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
So it isn't just Cowboys fans that see how vanilla and inconsistent they have been under JG.

Maybe one day Jerry will catch on.
Garrett has his tendencies and if even casual opposing fans have caught onto it, it is not the angry imagination of our fan base making it up.

He is a serious liability in a game like this. Or even any game really. His record against rookie head coaches should tell you that.

Eightneight

Reaction score
The formula to beat NE is to knock the **** out of Brady every chance you get and control the clock with the running game. Take a look at what the Ravens did. They hit Brady 10 times and sacked him twice. And got 200+ yards on the ground.

If we can do that, the Cowboys will win.
We'd win every game if we could that.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I just cant see a Jason garrett coached team going into new England and beating tom brady and bellicheat I think the pats win and I don't think the score is close

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Garrett has his tendencies and if even casual opposing fans have caught onto it, it is not the angry imagination of our fan base making it up.

He is a serious liability in a game like this. Or even any game really. His record against rookie head coaches should tell you that.

That’s sad that that’s our only true liability in this game. We have the players and the talent to beat them on both sides, but because of one man, the HC, we barely stand a chance. If BB outsmarts him (which he likely will) our play won’t be enough to stop NE. Not unless Garrett sells his soul...

plasticman

Reaction score
Yeah, predictable.....everyone could predict before the season that Dak was capable of being 5 yards shy of four 400 yard passing games this season .

This team is 3-5 plays away from being 9-1.

For every great team there is that defining game that marks the beginning. The same is true when we mark the end.

I think the Cowboys find a way. I think this one gets very physical. I think this is the kind of game that can send a message.

......or not. Again, what do I know? But, I can dream, no law against that.

mosslost

Reaction score
Onto the Clapper, his lack of adjustments, and watching Jerruh have his typical aneurysm in the owner's box.

Garrett vs Belichick. This is where coaching is a huge advantage.

I do worry about their WR's and that DL getting to Brady.

I know what they say about any given Sunday, but the Jets beat these guys. Just saying.

Dallas doesn't adjust. Once we get a feel for how we'll beat them, that's it.

They are the type of team that just plays a certain way and dares you to beat them that way.

A whole lot of talent that's hugely underused and far from being maximized. I'll savor watching Jerruh choke on his gin and tonic in a paroxysm of rage.

Jason Garrett - the difference maker.

Cowboys run more of the simplest offense in the league. Not much design or adjustments. Night & day from what Phila put on film.

Basically a "this is what we do, see if you can beat us" kind of offense that BB eats for breakfast.

Plus they have Jason Garrett.

The Cowboys are incredibly inconsistent in spite of their talent level because of their lack of discipline and plodding predictability on both sides of the ball. They're a less out of control version of this year's Browns - they have to tools to beat anybody, but not the discipline or smarts. It's the story of the entire Jason Garrett era, you never know which team you're going to get from week to week.

I feel like the Pats should win, but the Cowboys effort and execution are so completely random that they're just a hard team to pin down. It could be really tough, or the Pats could hang 42 on them and win a laffer, there's no telling.

Dallas matches up with us well on offense. They have a quality OL and one of the best RBs in the league and this is a defense that has been shaky against the run. Dallas also has Jason Garrett as a head coach. That means they’ll likely abandon the run and go air raid with Dak, playing right into New England’s strength on defense. It’ll probably be another ugly win, but a win nonetheless. It’ll be interesting to see if this game will be the last straw for Garrett, should that transpire.

Excited for the clapper to clap when Dallas has a drive that stalls and leads to a FG. Can't WAIT

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Onto the Clapper, his lack of adjustments, and watching Jerruh have his typical aneurysm in the owner's box.

I know what they say about any given Sunday, but the Jets beat these guys. Just saying.

They are the type of team that just plays a certain way and dares you to beat them that way.

A whole lot of talent that's hugely underused and far from being maximized. I'll savor watching Jerruh choke on his gin and tonic in a paroxysm of rage.

Cowboys run more of the simplest offense in the league. Not much design or adjustments. Night & day from what Phila put on film.

Basically a "this is what we do, see if you can beat us" kind of offense that BB eats for breakfast.

The Cowboys are incredibly inconsistent in spite of their talent level because of their lack of discipline and plodding predictability on both sides of the ball. They're a less out of control version of this year's Browns - they have to tools to beat anybody, but not the discipline or smarts. It's the story of the entire Jason Garrett era, you never know which team you're going to get from week to week.

I feel like the Pats should win, but the Cowboys effort and execution are so completely random that they're just a hard team to pin down. It could be really tough, or the Pats could hang 42 on them and win a laffer, there's no telling.

Dallas matches up with us well on offense. They have a quality OL and one of the best RBs in the league and this is a defense that has been shaky against the run. Dallas also has Jason Garrett as a head coach. That means they’ll likely abandon the run and go air raid with Dak, playing right into New England’s strength on defense. It’ll probably be another ugly win, but a win nonetheless. It’ll be interesting to see if this game will be the last straw for Garrett, should that transpire.

Excited for the clapper to clap when Dallas has a drive that stalls and leads to a FG. Can't WAIT
Oh no. The secret is out. Garrett is our weakness.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can care less about what fans of other teams have to say, they are not on the field playing the game. Plus most people don't think we can win anyway, yet there will be a miasma of crying and complaining if we do lose.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
this stand put

Cowboys run more of the simplest offense in the league. Not much design or adjustments

is Garrett that limited or the players are dumb?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

I'd bet whoever said this...probably thinks Scott Linehan is still the offensive coordinator. :lmao2:

Reaction score

Their commentary ks pretty much spot on.

Especially regarding Garrett, lack of adjustments and being predictable

nalam

The realist
Reaction score

Looks like Pats Forum is exactly like our forum, they have their doubters

Reaction score
Pats are the favorites, Pats should be the favorites, and I don’t think we will EVER see Garrett outwit BB in a game; let alone in NE.
The day Jason Garrett outcoaches Bill Belichek will be the day when the earth starts spinning in the opposite direction.

mmohican29

Reaction score
NE will probably win, but their fan base is so chock full of entitlement they deserve a safe space of their own for when the Ravens or NFC Champ pounds them in the post season.

They ain't that good bruh

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

So were those pat forum quotes or cowboys zone quotes?