Quotes from Pats forum

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
There’s really nothing to disagree with here.

Unless the defense has a phenomenal performance like they did last year vs NO, I don’t see Dallas winning against the greatest dynasty in NFL history.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Onto the Clapper, his lack of adjustments, and watching Jerruh have his typical aneurysm in the owner's box.

Garrett vs Belichick. This is where coaching is a huge advantage.

I do worry about their WR's and that DL getting to Brady.

I know what they say about any given Sunday, but the Jets beat these guys. Just saying.

Dallas doesn't adjust. Once we get a feel for how we'll beat them, that's it.

They are the type of team that just plays a certain way and dares you to beat them that way.

A whole lot of talent that's hugely underused and far from being maximized. I'll savor watching Jerruh choke on his gin and tonic in a paroxysm of rage.

Jason Garrett - the difference maker.

Cowboys run more of the simplest offense in the league. Not much design or adjustments. Night & day from what Phila put on film.

Basically a "this is what we do, see if you can beat us" kind of offense that BB eats for breakfast.

Plus they have Jason Garrett.

The Cowboys are incredibly inconsistent in spite of their talent level because of their lack of discipline and plodding predictability on both sides of the ball. They're a less out of control version of this year's Browns - they have to tools to beat anybody, but not the discipline or smarts. It's the story of the entire Jason Garrett era, you never know which team you're going to get from week to week.

I feel like the Pats should win, but the Cowboys effort and execution are so completely random that they're just a hard team to pin down. It could be really tough, or the Pats could hang 42 on them and win a laffer, there's no telling.

Dallas matches up with us well on offense. They have a quality OL and one of the best RBs in the league and this is a defense that has been shaky against the run. Dallas also has Jason Garrett as a head coach. That means they’ll likely abandon the run and go air raid with Dak, playing right into New England’s strength on defense. It’ll probably be another ugly win, but a win nonetheless. It’ll be interesting to see if this game will be the last straw for Garrett, should that transpire.

Excited for the clapper to clap when Dallas has a drive that stalls and leads to a FG. Can't WAIT

See they have this staff down to a science.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
There’s really nothing to disagree with here.

Unless the defense has a phenomenal performance like they did last year vs NO, I don’t see Dallas winning against the greatest dynasty in NFL history.

If we get Zeke to return to form & Dak does his thing, I see us winning.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The patriots do a ton a short passes and run tons of screens and pick plays... I guarantee they will do just that against the Cowboys and we will have no answer.

And that's the thing. It'd be one thing we rallied and tackled well, but we don't. We allow the underneath stuff, but we don't do the other half of the equation nearly well enough to have that be a successful strategy.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Wow, other fans really do know the Cowboys well. Actually some good stuff there. Funny too...

erod

Reaction score
Dallas has never beaten Brady.

But he's never been more beatable than he is right now.

IceBowler

Reaction score
The patriots do a ton a short passes and run tons of screens and pick plays... I guarantee they will do just that against the Cowboys and we will have no answer.

Here's the answer: Press coverage, disrupt receivers at the line and make tackles. Pressure Brady - he's really not very good when pressed - none of em are.

... and I don't make millions coaching football.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Cowboys actually match up well. Pats are struggling on offense but especially in the running game, and that’s Dallas’ Achilles heel.

The problem is that the Cowboys don’t play well on the road, and the Pats play very well at home (20 consecutive wins). Also that pesky coaching thing.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Its mind numbingly frustrating and embarrassing to have your team held hostage this way.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Haha they are in for a bad Sunday afternoon, lol crying in their beer

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Who, exactly, doesn’t know Garrett is a joke?

I could not believe that New York media guy that was hinting that the Giants should go after Garrett. Must’ve been on heroin.