Raiders DL Carl Nassib became the first active NFL player to announce he is gay

Hardline

Reaction score
Those aren’t for any one person coming out. So I don’t see what that has to do with your comment saying, “In fact people are more likely to throw *him* a parade.”

So I’m curious when was the last time you heard anyone throwing a parade for an individual coming out, because I can link several articles on individual people being assaulted for being gay.
And I can point to gay people having parades thrown for them.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
And I can point to gay people having parades thrown for them.

I'd love to see an article of a parade thrown for specifically *one* person who came out since that's the comparison you mentioned initially. And since that's apparently more likely than any type of physical assault, I'm sure you can match each article I link.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'd love to see an article of a parade thrown for specifically *one* person who came out since that's the comparison you mentioned initially. And since that's apparently more likely than any type of physical assault, I'm sure you can match each article I link.
You'll have to show me were I said they would throw a parade for one person when I meant it in general

Beaker42

Reaction score
G0MLlmz.jpg
:laugh:

terra

Reaction score
He’s so brave!…he should get an award and be instantly handed a Hall of Fame jacket!!
Don't say that too loud; the woke jokes will immediately start picketing Canton.

It is certainly a brave thing to do; but I wonder at his motivation.

terra

Reaction score
Some are making a big deal about him having the #1 selling jersey.

I would ask what are the raw numbers? How many Jerseys are we talking here?

5000?

10000?

IN a nation of 325 million that means nothing.

and the way some morons who happen to be sports stars are worshiped by all too many, is this something you really should be proud of?