Raiders DL Carl Nassib became the first active NFL player to announce he is gay

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I just want you guys to know I’m str8, like Bruce Willis movie straight

triplets_93

Reaction score
NFL declares that 'football is gay' in commercial supporting Carl Nassib

https://news.yahoo.com/nfl-declares-football-gay-commercial-190400429.html

"Football is gay. Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything."

49740677481_7434512c7b_w.jpg

kskboys

Reaction score
Man Who Doesn’t Care Continues To Talk About It: News at 11
Man w/ a very strange obsession continues to stalk!!!! Careful, he appears to not even realize that he's being a weirdo!!!!!! Prolly preparing for Halloween.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Not only is he gay, the NFL is gay!

Interesting that they would go there. I don't quite understand why we can't just keep all this stuff out of sports and it just be about the game - like it used to be!

Like back in the day of Joe Namath, when nobody bothered to discuss athletes' sexual activity?

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Man w/ a very strange obsession continues to stalk!!!! Careful, he appears to not even realize that he's being a weirdo!!!!!! Prolly preparing for Halloween.

you should yell more. People will start to believe you don’t care by how loud you are

kskboys

Reaction score
you should yell more. People will start to believe you don’t care by how loud you are
You should avoid the police. I'm sure there's a warrant out for you for stalking. Get some help, dude!!!!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It’s 2021. Is it really “brave” to “come out” anymore? I think fans care more about number of QB sacks this guy gets; they couldn’t care less how many guys he hits the sack with.

It isn't "brave" at all. You are shamed these days if you oppose this lifestyle. He gets support across the country from so many different groups. It was brave back in the day but not now at all. Good for him but this narrative that he is so brave, is highly inaccurate.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
You should avoid the police. I'm sure there's a warrant out for you for stalking. Get some help, dude!!!!

lol it’s a forum, my guy. If you say something laughable you can’t get this upset and terrified when you get laughed at

Wolf2k5

Reaction score

you do seem like the type that would call the cops because someone lightly teased you on the internet lol

rags747

Reaction score
NFL declares that 'football is gay' in commercial supporting Carl Nassib

https://news.yahoo.com/nfl-declares-football-gay-commercial-190400429.html

"Football is gay. Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything."

49740677481_7434512c7b_w.jpg
Maybe they should just say that NFL Football likes it in the toukas…

RaZon

Reaction score
By now we should be way past announcing anything about our private life. Just live your life and if asked....are you gay, then it's....yes I am.

My only problem with any of this is just be cool, no need to have parades or anything over your sexuality. If you need acceptance that doesn't help. Simply be aware of reality and act accordingly. Drawing attention to ...I;m gay....nay!