Raiders DL Carl Nassib became the first active NFL player to announce he is gay

kskboys

Reaction score
I think that comment had more to do with you posting in a thread that you care about just to let people know that you dont care
Of course, but that makes no sense. It is worth saying that I do not care if a person is gay or not. Unless I'm married to them!!!!!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Good for him and other non binary folks. If you cannot deal with this, then you are a neanderthal!
Lots of Neanderthals here in Texass unfortunately.

Neanderthals were not some primitive group of people. Almost everyone has that image based on some anthropologist making broad sweeping generalizations with incorrect and insufficient data. I like to read up on DNA. :)

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If this player does not do well in camp this year and gets outplayed by others, will it now be harder for the Raiders to cut him?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of course, but that makes no sense. It is worth saying that I do not care if a person is gay or not. Unless I'm married to them!!!!!
Put it this way, Ive never seen someone come into a thread and shout from a mountain top that they dont care and not get called out on it. Why waste your time going into a thread you dont care about, just to post that you dont care. And you probably have more posts in this thread than anyone lol

Last edited:

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Put it this way, Ive never seen someone come into a thread and shout from a mountain top that they dont care and not get called out on it. Why waste your time going into a thread you dont care about, just to post that you dont care. And you probably have more posts in this thread than anyone lol
And what if he did care?

How dare someone have an opinion

kskboys

Reaction score
Ah, but I didn't say I didn't care about the thread. I said I don't care, as in in doesn't matter to me if he's gay or not. Or a coffee table or a kite. Just doesn't matter to me.

So, in a thread such as this, saying you don't care is different than saying you don't care in most threads.

kskboys

Reaction score
And what if he did care?

How dare someone have an opinion
Since I'm not dating him, why should I care if he's gay or not? Seems to me as if most people don't care that he's gay.

Saying you don't care if someone is gay is actually taking a stance. I'm saying I am not disputing his right to be gay, nor do I dispute his right to announce it

RoboQB

Reaction score
Gay is one thing.
Imagine a full-fledged Queen playing in the trenches... lol

"Dallas will face the feared foursome of 'Cher, Liza, Cher and Cher' this week."

Sydla

Reaction score
Some are making a big deal about him having the #1 selling jersey.

I would ask what are the raw numbers? How many Jerseys are we talking here?

5000?

10000?

IN a nation of 325 million that means nothing.

and the way some morons who happen to be sports stars are worshiped by all too many, is this something you really should be proud of?

It's awesome how chapped your *** is over what Nassib did.

I can't imagine a grown adult being this peed about a player in the NFL coming out and saying he's gay.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't really think a lot of people give a damn. Honestly, why would they?

I would wager a lot of people don't.

I would say the two groups that do care are:

- gay people, especially gay athletes. This is a positive move for them.

- people that just don't like gay people. That includes the group who say they don't care if he's gay but then rant and rave about him publicly saying he's gay.

terra

Reaction score
It's awesome how chapped your *** is over what Nassib did.

I can't imagine a grown adult being this peed about a player in the NFL coming out and saying he's gay.

Well if you were truly a SJW you would be proclaiming how this should not be a big deal at all.

Oh, wait....

I was making the point that you clearly want to dodge that it really is not a big deal at all despite your tears.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well if you were truly a SJW you would be proclaiming how this should not be a big deal at all.

Oh, wait....

I was making the point that you clearly want to dodge that it really is not a big deal at all despite your tears.

What are you babbling about? The only person that seems to have tears over this is you.

For some people, yeah, it's a big deal. I applaud him for doing it because it will help a lot of people, especially athletes. Gay people still have fight for rights and respect from some in this country. That's the reality of the society we live in right now, where there is a significant number of people who still look down upon gay people. I suspect you are one.

Last edited:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Not only is he gay, the NFL is gay!

Interesting that they would go there. I don't quite understand why we can't just keep all this stuff out of sports and it just be about the game - like it used to be!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I would wager a lot of people don't.

I would say the two groups that do care are:

- gay people, especially gay athletes. This is a positive move for them.

- people that just don't like gay people. That includes the group who say they don't care if he's gay but then rant and rave about him publicly saying he's gay.

Maybe, but this topic has already taken up more of my time then it deserves. Just don't care.