***Raiders/Pats Game Thread***

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching this game, but the pats aren't really putting any pressure on Collins. He's had a ton of time in the pocket. I think Oak has a solid OL, but you would think the Pats could get more pressure going. They look very average tonight, IMO.

OTOH, Oak's D is not doing ANYTHING special, IMO. I'm surprised the Pats aren't up even more than what they are.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Ol' #86, Randall Williams just cost the Raiders a time out. He clearly didn't know where he should be.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
that guy tries hard every time he geyts a kickoff

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Tom Brady a busdriver?

Geezlouise...couldn't be further from the truth...the guy has ZERO running game tonight...and he's putting up very good numbers.

He's got a very good arm...he's accurate as all hell...great footwork...

This ain't no busdriver.

OK...I'm done with my yearly rant.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I wish we could get beneficial officiating like that. Is Kraft under Tags desk from Tuesdays 'til Saturdays. I hate the Raiders even more than I hate the Patriots, but this game is ridiculous. When's the last time the Patriots got "hosed" by officiating? The law of averages says that it has to happen sometime unless something's fishy.

I knew this game was over when the Raider made the tackle on the kickoff without his helmet with no flags on the field. Did he go on the field without his helmet? Did David Blaine make it magically disappear? Or did a Patriot rip it off without a flag? You make the call.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
hello everyone................ready for sunday at 3:15 central?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
another commercial................everyone chill

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Ready.........3:15 Sunday will never get here......it will seem like a month

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
I wish we could get beneficial officiating like that. Is Kraft under Tags desk from Tuesdays 'til Saturdays. I hate the Raiders even more than I hate the Patriots, but this game is ridiculous. When's the last time the Patriots got "hosed" by officiating? The law of averages says that it has to happen sometime unless something's fishy.

I knew this game was over when the Raider made the tackle on the kickoff without his helmet with no flags on the field. Did he go on the field without his helmet? Did David Blaine make it magically disappear? Or did a Patriot rip it off without a flag? You make the call.

"Tuck rule" ring a bell?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Raiders defense looks about as advertised. Nothing special, but surprisingly stiff against the run early on, although I bet the Cowboys can wear 'em down.

I hope the Cowboys can play that same kind of tough defense the Pats did with their safeties deep. We all know it's not exactly Roy's strongpoint and I don't trust Keith Davis out there trying to cover Randy Moss.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
cb it will be here in the bat of an eyelash and you know it.:cool:

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Does the "Rape of Marvin Harrison" ring a bell?

This is an embarrassment to everyone who believes in the "integrity" of the NFL.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
cb it will be here in the bat of an eyelash and you know it.:cool:

I certainly hope so.....time seems to be moving ever so slowly.... :mad: