Raise your hand if you owe the FO an apology

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Why should you owe them an apology? You wanted them to go out and improve the team and they finally did. Nothing to apologize for unless you boldly predicted it couldn’t be done and then you need to eat a little crow. :thumbup:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Aviano90, post: 8003375, member: 39892"]Why should you owe them an apology? You wanted them to go out and improve the team and they finally did. Nothing to apologize for unless you boldly predicted it couldn’t be done and then you need to eat a little crow. :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Lack of patient ..........

Rayman70

Reaction score
I gave the FO some flack...SO Im sorry guys. Way to recover and have a plan. I did say and was willing to be very patient ...so it seems looking at the bigger picture,we filled some holes and at the same time,solidifying the foundation of the team at the lower level of the roster. This is how its done.

vicjagger

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Aviano90, post: 8003375, member: 39892"]Why should you owe them an apology? You wanted them to go out and improve the team and they finally did. Nothing to apologize for unless you boldly predicted it couldn’t be done and then you need to eat a little crow. :thumbup:

Lack of patient ..........[/QUOTE]

Sorry for your luck, Doc.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
I’m shocked we actually made solid moves. Won’t deny it. We had to. Our whole division improved.

They made money moves lol. I feel like now there’s probably going to be one or two moves coming up before or during the draft, tradewise or with a classic move to go up in the draft.

visionary

Reaction score
I wouldn't call them garbage.......couple are actually upgrades

Ok I was exaggerating to make a point that this is a silly thread

This team is nowhere NEAR good enough after years and years of 'building' by this incompetent FO

Laughable that any fan owes them any apologies after decades of paying for a crap product

How you can even start such a thread is completely beyond comprehension

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Nope. They finally signed a few castoffs which is what we all knew they would do anyway. This group could end up being no better than last years. You can call them upgrades if you want but these signings are not closing any gap between the Cowboys and the top teams.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Bottom line is this .......lot name calling over last couple weeks about FO not doing squat. Many of us were saying it was too late for upgrades via free agency including myself. Just chance to admit I was wrong. They obviously had a plan A, B and maybe C. Just didn't give it time to play out ........

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Ok I was exaggerating to make a point that this is a silly thread

This team is nowhere NEAR good enough after years and years of 'building' by this incompetent FO

Laughable that any fan owes them any apologies after decades of paying for a crap product

How you can even start such a thread is completely beyond comprehension

It's not about years and years but whether or not you gave up on their attempts to improved the team via FREE AGENCY 2018. That it.... nothing more, nothing less.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apologize?
I just re-watched the Rams game
Seeing our staff get owned in the second half as happened all year.
The architects are still here.
I will grade them on FA when we start the season
So no, not yet

Rayman70

Reaction score
Apologize?
I just re-watched the Rams game
Seeing our staff get owned in the second half as happened all year.
The architects are still here.
I will grade them on FA when we start the season
So no, not yet
in all fairness...the Rams dismantled many teams last year and made opposing coaching staffs look silly.So while I feel your anguish and dismay...at some point you just have to tip your hat to the other team and coaches for kicking your butt. We got beat and the difference wasn't coaching...it was a decisive arse kicking in the second half. We can always be better,but that wasn't on the staff. We simply lacked the horses.