Rams-49ers Game Thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a game.

Shows you never really know which ones are worth watching.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
He really would have. A consistent veteran outside WR. I trust him more than any WR on our roster.

Cant argue with that, he is a more complete WR than anyone we have. Heck he can even get separation unlike a certain someone.

CWR

Reaction score
This is like the Rams and Niner battles I remember growing up.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Rams don't look half bad and Goff has seemed to take a step in the right direction in his 2nd year. Def don't see a sophomore slump.. Wouldn't surprise me if they ended with a better record than Dallas. I'm gonna be interested in how Goff, Dak compare and Zeke and Gurley compare....

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Rams don't look half bad and Goff has seemed to take a step in the right direction in his 2nd year. Def don't see a sophomore slump.. Wouldn't surprise me if they ended with a better record than Dallas. I'm gonna be interested in how Goff, Dak compare and Zeke and Gurley compare....
They are about to lose to the 49ers.........they look bad dude

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Put it to bed, bro. We made a mistake. We had an opportunity to get the QB of the future in that draft but instead we chose to get cute and wait to the mid rounds and got burned.

Reaction score
The only way Goff could have had a sophomore slump is if he got hit by a bus.