Rams and Saints have two elite quarterbacks having pedestrian games so far

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Love the braindead logic.

1. All QBs miss throws
2. Dak is a QB
3. Dak is like every QB

Putting it this way does sound braindead, correct. But I think the point the OP is trying to make is that it doesn't make sense to bash Dak for doing the same thing all quarterbacks do. Every one of his mistakes are magnified and his achievements are belittled.

I am a Dak fan that admits he has a lot of flaws, but the Cowboys can win with him and that's all that matters to me.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Putting it this way does sound braindead, correct. But I think the point the OP is trying to make is that it doesn't make sense to bash Dak for doing the same thing all quarterbacks do. Every one of his mistakes are magnified and his achievements are belittled.

I am a Dak fan that admits he has a lot of flaws, but the Cowboys can win with him and that's all that matters to me.
You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

cern

Reaction score
Good afternoon Cowboys Nation. I am currently in California watching the Saints vs Rams NFC Championship Game. And guess what I’m witnessing here? Two ELITE QUARTERBACKS having pedestrian games so far, with dink and dunk stats. Wide open receivers being missed badly as well. The biggest plays have been mostly due to Yards After Catch. Not the Bombs Away Quarterbacking that you all claim to be the norm for these upper echelon quarterbacks you so rave about. Can someone please tell me what gives? Am I mistaken here or what? I thought this type of play was exclusive to Dak? Maybe it’s more common than people wanna admit it is huh?
Just my observation. Lol
Who'd thunk it?

shabazz

Reaction score
I see what you are doing here, but nothing will change the mind of Dak haters. He can throw for 455 yards and three TD's like he did vs. the Eagles; but if he fumbled at midfield on a second quarter sack, he's a bum that needs to be cut.

The bottom line for Dak Prescott is his bottom line- he's 32-16 as a starter. Call Dak anything you want, just don't forget to call him a winner.

Hes had times where he’s thrown for 455 yards....it’s just that in some cases it’s taken 3 games to get to that number. He’s 1-2 in playoff games where it really counts....not beating up on pathetic nfc east teams. His playoff record makes him a L-O-S-E-R.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Hes had times where he’s thrown for 455 yards....it’s just that in some cases it’s taken 3 games to get to that number. He’s 1-2 in playoff games where it really counts....not beating up on pathetic east teams. His playoff record makes him a L-O-S-E-R.
The previous quarterback was 2-4 in playoffs during a 10 year career. Give the young man some time before labeling him a loser. But maybe the hate bred into you won’t allow rational thinking ?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Hes had times where he’s thrown for 455 yards....it’s just that in some cases it’s taken 3 games to get to that number. He’s 1-2 in playoff games where it really counts....not beating up on pathetic nfc east teams. His playoff record makes him a L-O-S-E-R.

1-2 in 3 years in the league. The last QB of the Dallas Cowboys won 2 playoff games in 10 years.

keysersoze

Reaction score
. He’s 1-2 in playoff games where it really counts....not beating up on pathetic nfc east teams. His playoff record makes him a L-O-S-E-R.
Oh!!! By the way.... He just beat the reigning Super Bowl Champions twice this season. How bout that?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Oh!!! By the way.... He just beat the reigning Super Bowl Champions twice this season. How bout that?

No, no, remember - those stats only pertain to other QB's. Dak Prescott has a separate scale of measurement totally based on the fact that he is different. Also note that Dak Prescott is the only QB who is incapable of improving his play, every other QB is capable of this but not Dak Prescott.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Isn’t it odd that THIS POST got moved. But the ones who negatively compare Dak to others stays in the main Fan Forum? :huh: