Rams and Saints have two elite quarterbacks having pedestrian games so far

shabazz

Reaction score
What proof of this can you provide? Or are you just spitting crap out of your *** because you hate the young man for personal reasons ?

Not personal.just business. And for your information he’s a grown man and can handle the critism. The only person taking it personal is you. And that is really funny to the rest of us.

Is their a personal reason that your defending him?.....see how this works when i turn it right back on you. He’s just dink and Dunk Dak, No more, no less

shabazz

Reaction score
Hell yeah there’s a reason I’m defending him. He’s the starting quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys. You Lame. Why do you hate him so much?

I don’t hate him, I don’t like his lame style of quarterback play. If you can’t see the difference between an amazing quarterback like Mahomes and Dakota Prescott.....than I can’t explain it to you.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Pretending every incomplete is the same as all other incomplete passes is ridiculous. Stop making stupid threads.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I don’t hate him, I don’t like his lame style of quarterback play. If you can’t see the difference between an amazing quarterback like Mahomes and Dakota Prescott.....than I can’t explain it to you.
There’s only one Patrick Mahomes. He’s a special talent that NO OTHER QUARTERBACK can match. Never seen anything like him. EVER!!! So your point is??? Like the OP states. Brees and Goff both played the way you criticize Dak for playing. And you all claim they are superior quarterbacks. Seems like they both faltered in a big NFC Championship Game. That’s not elite in my book.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
And he couldn't convert on third downs, like literally dude!

I'd argue but it's clear throughout this forum you have a narrative that you're willing to never bend on. The guy can do no right in your eyes, like literally!!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ain’t nothing stupid about it Clown. I saw bad passes all day today. The same kind of misses you yeehaws magnify when Dak does it. Now it’s different when Goff and Brees make the same errors? Hhhmmmm..... Why is that, May I ask?:huh:

> I saw bad passes

With little to no examples. How about a side by side with Dak's bad passes? How about when he had 4 WRs open and he threw the ball in the dirt still, which had Aikman mocking and laughing at him? How about his complete overthrow to Zeke on a dump off that went for a pick six? How about his pick six on a screen against the Packers in the playoffs?

Like those bad passes? You saw passes like that?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So all of his passing yard came on first and second downs? Really????

He was 1 out of 10 on third down. Are you denying this stat, genius? Want to go fact check so you can come back with an excuse?

I'm guessing that S doesn't stand for Superman?

shabazz

Reaction score
There’s only one Patrick Mahomes. He’s a special talent that NO OTHER QUARTERBACK can match. Never seen anything like him. EVER!!! So your point is??? Like the OP states. Brees and Goff both played the way you criticize Dak for playing. And you all claim they are superior quarterbacks. Seems like they both faltered in a big NFC Championship Game. That’s not elite in my book.

Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger, Cam Newton, Rodgers, and many others are elite and have played at a high level for many years. Mahomes and Watson are the new young guns up and coming... Dakota however is just weak and his #21 ranked Qbr reflected it this year. He’s just your special Dink and Dunk Dak and you won’t see a Lombardi ever hoisted in his hand. We are wasting time with him

keysersoze

Reaction score
He was 1 out of 10 on third down. Are you denying this stat, genius? Want to go fact check so you can come back with an excuse?

I'm guessing that S doesn't stand for Superman?
So the passes dropped or as you all said about Romo, the receivers running the wrong routes are Dak’s fault?

keysersoze

Reaction score
Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger, Cam Newton, Rodgers, and many others are elite and have played at a high level for many years. Mahomes and Watson are the new young guns up and coming... Dakota however is just weak and his #21 ranked Qbr reflected it this year. He’s just your special Dink and Dunk Dak and you won’t see a Lombardi ever hoisted in his hand. We are wasting time with him
We are talking about recent play. Not distant history

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So the passes dropped or as you all said about Romo, the receivers running the wrong routes are Dak’s fault?

What "wrong routes"? You mean like being wide open on a post route and Dak not seeing it?

Again, give examples of these "bad passes" today so I can show you the passes Dak misses on consistently.