Rams are the Highest Ranked Team in points scored!

rwalters31

Reaction score
This really could be a trap game!!
See results below:

Rk

Team

G

Pts/G

TotPts

Scrm Plys

Yds/G

Yds/P

Los Angeles Rams

New England Patriots

Kansas City Chiefs

Jacksonville Jaguars

Atlanta Falcons

Tennessee Titans

Detroit Lions

Denver Broncos

Oakland Raiders

Philadelphia Eagles

John813

Reaction score
Sure, they have beat "lower" teams, but the Rams were a hot mess last year.
Will it last? Nope. But impressive that they have been able to do that considering how bad they were last year at putting up points.

rwalters31

Reaction score
Are we suppose to laugh or be impressed with those stats?
Small sample size or not, when you put together two or more high scoring games, this should make you take notice. By the way, Wade has a couple of game bullets waiting for the Cowboys on defense. Moral of story is, "He who takes lightly the other team should not be surprised when you LOSE"!

Old Cowboy Fan

Pants

Reaction score
their average drops down after this week...after they get 20 against us, their average drops from 35.7 to 31.75....no worries

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Not skeered! :laugh:

One small concern though.....Wade will know how to address our offense because it probably hasn't changed much since he left :grin:

He doesn't know Linehans playbook. And Wade hasn't faced Dak or Zeke.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
this is the best offense we will play so far. yes Denver killed us but i think this rams offense is better.

They have three very good wr's who are playing well and athletic tight ends and of course gurley, Goff has played great.

this game will be a dogfight. Sean Mcvay knows how to attack our defense. They have 10 days rest and its a noon start where Dallas traditionally is sluggish.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Small sample size or not, when you put together two or more high scoring games, this should make you take notice. By the way, Wade has a couple of game bullets waiting for the Cowboys on defense. Moral of story is, "He who takes lightly the other team should not be surprised when you LOSE"!

Old Cowboy Fan

So what. And they barely beat the 49ers, who scored 39 on them.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
BTW, I watch the Rams game with my dad, who has folllowed them since the '60s. I became a Boys fan in the late 70s, and my dad has followed them with me. He loves the Boys if not more than the Rams. So I know what the Rams are and yes, Goff has improved. Our d is starting to get healthy and hopefully Awuzie or Carroll will return, giving us more depth at cb. Very least, Carroll will return. Awuzie, they prob won't rush him back.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
It was a half-joke but Linehans playbook isn't exactly hard to figure out and it is still Garrett's scheme. With that said, the Rams will not beat Dallas :cool:

Well, it's figuring out our OL and Dak behind center with Zeke. Zeke has shown flashes, but I expect him to feast on the Rams bad run d.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, it's figuring out our OL and Dak behind center with Zeke. Zeke has shown flashes, but I expect him to feast on the Rams bad run d.

Yea, there is little chance that they can stop our run game. This week that all straightens out.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
this is the best offense we will play so far. yes Denver killed us but i think this rams offense is better.

They have three very good wr's who are playing well and athletic tight ends and of course gurley, Goff has played great.

this game will be a dogfight. Sean Mcvay knows how to attack our defense. They have 10 days rest and its a noon start where Dallas traditionally is sluggish.

We are deeper at wr, haven't even used Swit yet at wr, I expect the Boys to use him some more this game. As for knowing how to attack our defense? Our defense is an unknown, we don't even know what it is fully at this point. But we are getting better and the young guys in the secondary are showing what they can do. The pass rush will only improve with DMoore back in the fold.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Best thing for Dallas... playing this game at home lol

I think the offense found its spark and turned the corner on MNF. The Rams are catching us at a bad time for them-- confidence is back, defense is playing well, and we should be healthier than we have been all year.

Running game should look better on Sun.

Dallas 27
LA 23

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I say Zeke has a big day and Dak will move outside the pocket more. If the 49ers can score 39 vs that d, I say...

Dallas 42
Rams 21