Rams are the Highest Ranked Team in points scored!

CWR

Reaction score
The only time that franchise put up more points over the first three games was the "greatest show on turf." They have talent. I know the schedule and all but Sammy Watkins and Todd Gurley are legit weapons.

Nonetheless I expect the Dallas Cowboys to dominate them.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They definitely look like a much improved team. I think they are too good to be considered a trap game. I also think we had our trap game in Denver. Only in the second half of the MNF game did this team resemble the 2016 Cowboys so I would hope they know better than to overlook anyone. But we'll see.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
This really could be a trap game!!
See results below:

Its 3 games and they have a major outlier game as far as scoring, just as we do as far as giving up 42 points. We are NOT a team who is likely to give up 42 points. They are not (yet) a prolific scoring team

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hey, it's a current snap shot...that part is a good share. Now, an early attempt of after-action-analysis.

Their defense has been difficult to describe, beyond not answering the call.

The Dallas offense should put much additional pressure on their offense, as should DeMarcus Lawrence.

Let Smith and Lee mold some more, and please let their running back come into the game singing: 'I am the greatest.'

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
When we beat the Rams I fully expect the "experts" to say that they aren't a good team. Meanwhile Brady can throw 5 TDs against the helpless Colts and he's praised for it.

EGTuna

Reaction score
The biggest worry is that Dallas has a short week coming off a tough, physical road game (two actually), and the Rams have had 10 days off to get healthy and prepare. Donald is getting his legs under him, and if Lee and Lewis are unable to play, that can mead lots of Gurley catches for big plays, as they've used him in the passing game very well.

Cowboys can't start slow again, because McVay and Phillips will be all over that. Cowboys have to establish their ball control attack and keep the Rams offense off the field.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Washington ran for 229 vs them. Zeke, Dak and company should be feasting.
I seem to remember our RBs regularly having a field day against the Rams. From Julio Jones to Murray and now hopefully Zeke.

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm amazed at how much Goff has improved. Remember we just played them in the PS and he looked good. Not gonna be easy but they never are folks. Chaz will have his hands full with Donald.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Its 3 games and they have a major outlier game as far as scoring, just as we do as far as giving up 42 points. We are NOT a team who is likely to give up 42 points. They are not (yet) a prolific scoring team

Their major outlier game, as far as scoring, is the game against Washington where they only scored 20.

jday

Reaction score
3 games feasting on arguably the two worse teams in the league.

They are definitely improved but even looking at stats with such a small sample size is silly.
This is a misleading stat defined. Consider the defenses they have faced versus who the Cowboys have faced.

That said, Gurley is scary fast and, at the moment, playing better football than Zeke. I do think, however, the Cowboys defense just might be their biggest challenge to date.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Small sample size or not, when you put together two or more high scoring games, this should make you take notice. By the way, Wade has a couple of game bullets waiting for the Cowboys on defense. Moral of story is, "He who takes lightly the other team should not be surprised when you LOSE"!

Old Cowboy Fan

Whenever you start with "small sample size or not," you are automatically wrong

Sydla

Reaction score
This is a misleading stat defined. Consider the defenses they have faced versus who the Cowboys have faced.

That said, Gurley is scary fast and, at the moment, playing better football than Zeke. I do think, however, the Cowboys defense just might be their biggest challenge to date.

If you go by Football Outsiders analysis, the Skins D would be the toughest they faced, then Indy, then ours, then the 49ers.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Im listening to cowboys break while I am working and David Helman just said it sounds like Chido, carroll are going to be out again and Lewis had tightness in his hamstring and is day to day and Sean Lee has a strained hamstring and is day to day.

Yikes. If we lose lee and lewis on top of what is already out they are going to struggle.

Reaction score
Well they have beaten the Colts and the 49ers. That clearly makes them the slam dunk Super Bowl champs. Might as well hand them the Lombardi right now. Add to the fact that Todd Gurley has already stated they are going to "whoop you". Who am I to argue.

Rams 63
Cowboys 0

Of course, there is always the possibility that I may be wrong.