Rams are the Highest Ranked Team in points scored!

reddyuta

Reaction score
Goff has really improved,he throws with accuracy if not pressured.I would not put Tank on Whitworth.Rams have very good WRs and they will hurt you if we dont bring pressure,i expect a close game.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Goff has really improved,he throws with accuracy if not pressured.I would not put Tank on Whitworth.Rams have very good WRs and they will hurt you if we dont bring pressure,i expect a close game.

Rams gave up 39 points to the 49ers. Even though 49ers couldn't run the ball (3.4 ypc), and their d finished with zero sacks. QB Bryan Hoyer had 332 yds passing, 49ers wr Pierce Garcon put up 142 yds on them. If the 49ers can do that, just see no way Rams can stay close to our offense. I don't expect Dak to come out flat 4 games in a row to start. Just don't see a close game myself. Boys by at least 20.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Ha!! Don't buy the hype. This is what sells games..nothing more.

I suggest that people watch the Niners/Rams game last week. You can watch it in condensed mode in 39 minutes.

Yeah, they scored a lot of points, but:

1) Their defense couldn’t stop the run. If they can’t stop Elliott, they can’t compete with us.
2) Some is their points were set up by SF turnovers, starting right off the bat with an interception returned to the 2 yard line
3) The Niners couldn’t get any pressure the entire game. Our defensive front will generate pressure

I really think that we’re going to trounce this team. I’m talking about one of those 38-6 style romps.

Sydla

Reaction score
FWIW line opened at Cowboys -8.5 and is already down to -6.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
They will be the best offense dallas had faced so far. But their defense is ranked lower than expected.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
They will be the best offense dallas had faced so far. But their defense is ranked lower than expected.

Sure, if Goff has time in the pocket to cherry pick which recievers to throw to. Gurley has struggled running the ball (as Zeke has), but at least Zeke has proven OL in front of him.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Sean Lee is a game time decision now. If he’s out I don’t like our chances in a shootout

drawandstrike

Reaction score
The 49ers scored 39 points on this Rams defense. That means we should clock at least 48, assuming Garrett doesn't take his foot off the gas once the 4th quarter starts and we're up by 25+ points.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Sure, if Goff has time in the pocket to cherry pick which recievers to throw to. Gurley has struggled running the ball (as Zeke has), but at least Zeke has proven OL in front of him.

Well they do have a way better oline than any team we've played so far.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The 49ers scored 39 points on this Rams defense. That means we should clock at least 48, assuming Garrett doesn't take his foot off the gas once the 4th quarter starts and we're up by 25+ points.

And our offense has struggled with the slow starts by Dak. No way he starts this game slow, being at home. We have too much firepower for the Rams d. As I said, I watch the Rams games, I know their personal.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Sure, and they gave up 39 points to a bad 49ers team and played a Colts team without Andrew Luck.

Ya if we can't beat them then I dunno. But I want to see if our dline gets as much pressure this game.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think we'll outscore the Rams by about 10 points or so. They have enough offense to be competitive but their defense is worse than ours to a considerable degree. I think we'll most likely cover the point spread and more over what Las Vegas says. It'll be a good game at home.

Last edited:

dallasdave

Reaction score
I think we'll outscore the Rams by about 10 points or so. They have enough offense to be competitive but their defense is worse than ours to a considerable degree. I think we'll most likely cover the point spread and more over what Las Vegas says. It'll be a good game at home.
Dallas will beat the Rams, but a good game :thumbup: