Rams/Cardinals Game Thread

CCBoy

Reaction score
Disagree! Are you watching the Cards play?
Did you miss the Pats playing the weekend?
Yeah we lost, but c’mon. Take a step back from the cliff.
Buffalo threw up an almost perfect playoff game...and spanked Bellicheck's backside.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, please. :muttley:

If you're not going on about some stupid refs or Goodell/Mara conspiracy you're going after fans who have the audacity to criticize a piss poor performance.

:facepalm:
And you are always going after someone who speaks the truth with your holier than thou attitude.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Yeah it's the same Cards team that came here and won a couple of weeks ago and the same Pats team we needed a 5th Quarter to beat. As for the cliff thingy sorry try again, my life doesn't revolve on whether my favorite professional teams win or lose. Yours might but not mine I just call it how I see it.
Okay.

Shane612

Reaction score
Does it bother anyone that cowboys are the only playoff team that lost at home?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Boy I wish we had traded for stafford and let Dak the bum walk …. What a difference. Stafford was available for 15 mil less than Dak !

I take it you haven't watched much of Stafford. He's feast or famine (sound familiar?) and threw 7 more INTs than Dak this season.

The "difference" is less than you're imagining.

As for being "available", the Rams traded two first round picks and Goff for him. He wasn't a free agent.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Stafford has great skills, and I’ve seen him thread the needle this season, but let’s be honest, there’s not a QB in this league who couldn’t complete the passes he’s had tonight. Guys are wide open right away for short passes with easy passing lanes, all because play-action has to be respected. Dallas can win with Dak, who can also thread the needle at times IF we will simply scheme and commit to running the football. And if you think the solution is a different RB, you’re wrong. Moore simply won’t or can’t do it, so the OL develops no toughness or confidence.
Man, I'm sorry, but this fan just doesn't trust Stafford...

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Teams in week 5 are not the same as teams in the playoffs. The Chiefs in week 5 were bad. The Bills were a disaster for about a month. Right now them and the Titans are the 3 best teams in the AFC.

Yeah the Pats actually got better as the season progressed and the Cards were trending down till they came here and won. The downward trend continued after us as evidenced by their loss to the woeful Seahawks and their current drumming this eve.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Not at all.I’m sure not a single coach or player is focusing on that. It doesn’t matter if you are at home or on the road, favored or underdog. In the playoffs, it’s win or lose. Nothing else matters. I’m sure they are focused on losing and performing poorly, as they should. What other teams did is not in their minds at all from my thinking.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
:facepalm:
And you are always going after someone who speaks the truth with your holier than thou attitude.

The "truth" as in "that's a flag if it's Dallas", which you've posted a thousand times in games having nothing to do with Dallas? You're as delusional as Jerry. :muttley:

Go watch a movie if you can't handle dissenting opinions.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if all the teams in the playoffs have as many FA’s as we do. And what happens to them in the off season. How much do these teams change including us.

There were 7 new playoff teams this year as to last year. I have not looked as to how many different division winners.
I think there were 6 different teams of 12 playoff teams the year before.

Just goes to show how teams are different from year to year. (Depends on injuries) Except a few. But even that seems to be changing.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Gotta give Rams credit-- Ramsey, Stafford, Beckham, Von Miller, Sony, etc... Let me give you Jerrys' moves, never mind, 2 of them were Falcons players on a last place defense!! Enough said of that organization.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The "truth" as in "that's a flag if it's Dallas", which you've posted a thousand times in games having nothing to do with Dallas? You're as delusional as Jerry. :muttley:

Go watch a movie if you can't handle dissenting opinions.

and you are wrong. Just go back to your own little world. you are the delusional one here.
Now you are becoming an troll and getting to being insulting.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Man, this wildcard weekend has been absolutely terrible. One of the worst playoff weekends I can remember. Only the Raiders and Bengals game was remotely competitive without braindead decisions or blowouts happening.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I don't like it but, unfortunately, I wasn't surprised by it.

The Arizona loss in week 17 was a red flag. Some just chose to dismiss it. I bet based on it, and won. A small consolation prize.