Rams/Cardinals Game Thread

Chuck 54

Reaction score
They had 399 yards of offense. Kyler Murray put up 272 yards and 2 TDs. They rushed for 127 yards. They won the time of possession battle. They were very efficient offensively against us. Unlike the previous three teams they played where they struggled. Here they are struggling again tonight.
So you’re saying our defense still sucks outside of turnovers.

Ozone22

Reaction score
If we were in the NFC west would we have made the playoffs?

I doubt it.
Yeah they would be division games and they would know how to play each team.
They probably have a losing record against the NFCE teams if they were in the NFCW

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately, sometimes "hate" is earned.

Didn't play well, lost, then made a fool of himself at the post game presser.

I've been a Dak supporter but he earned whatever "hate" he is getting now.

This is not the thread for it though.
But yet it continues, the stupidity of it all.

Mark

Reaction score
"Blowout Wildcard Weekend." What a bunch of dud games. Not one was competitive.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
This is a sad display by the cardinals. After losing to this pitiful rabble we should have realized the cowboys were not up to much for the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
……or it just shows how bad the Cowboys are compared to the Rams

They had the same record as us and blew a 17 point lead last week to San Francisco. The Cardinals weren’t playing good football the final month of the season.

TheHerd

Reaction score
OBJ is their 3rd best weapon. That team is LOADED with weapons and they have a good OLine and they have the best defender in the NFL (and a decent secondary). In terms of top end talent they probably are the most loaded.
Had we gone after him he'd have been our third best weapon, and he's miles ahead of Gallup. I never agreed with everyone on here saying Gallup is better. It's really not close. He has personality issues and I really don't think I want him on the team because I think he's a front runner, but the dude has elite talent.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think the Rams will defeat TB fairly easily if Stafford takes care of the ball.
The Rams at GB will be a very interesting game if it’s a typical winter day…..lol.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Tampa has no chance in that game. The Rams are a terrible matchup for them. SF could beat them and possibly the Packers but Tampa needs Arizona to make a comeback.
I thought we matched up better against Tampa than any other team in NFC playoffs outside of the Eagles.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Expecting the Cowboys' shortcomings to not be mentioned tonight seems a bit naive. The wounds are still very fresh.

shabazz

Reaction score

so why is this thread in the Cowboys Fan Zone which is supposed to be all things Cowboys?

shouldn’t it be in the NFL Zone….as in “every other NFL team other than the Cowboys”?

gmb1

Reaction score
What kind of play was that? Is Mike McCarthy coaching the Cards?

Edit: They converted the 4th down

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
"Blowout Wildcard Weekend." What a bunch of dud games. Not one was competitive.

I guess you didn't watch the Raiders-Bengals game, which was close all the way and 3 yards away from going to OT.