Rams game 12/15

phildadon86

Reaction score
I applaud you for giving me credit. Now, I'm going to propose a deal. Say I start talking more "positive" on this forum to stop spreading "negativity". I turn a page. I understand I am reactionary more often than not. If I do this, I want no post from you implying that I am "backpedalling". Can we make a deal on that? Is that enough middle ground?
Done deal. I am not saying dont be negative. I am negative sometimes too. I dont see us going anywhere under this current staff. I still have hope though because getting into the playoffs is a step.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Some dude who ACTUALLY agrees with Chill got so offended by me saying he was a ghost account for Chill that he threatened to report me over it. That's truly saying something, nobody wants to be associated with CHILL. LOL

And again, "some dude". For someone who's not sure what gender I am, you refer to me as a male almost exclusively....

But anyways, I digress.

My understanding is that multiple accounts for the same user is against the rules. That's why I don't want to be accused of such things. Because I don't want to be accused of committing a violation that I have not committed. Has nothing to do with Amari Chill.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Done deal. I am not saying dont be negative. I am negative sometimes too. I dont see us going anywhere under this current staff. I still have hope though because getting into the playoffs is a step.

Nice job to both of you.

Handling a dispute/argument like grown men and finding a way to disagree with some level of civility, even if you don't see eye to eye.

No joke, I think that's pretty cool.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Nice job to both of you.

Handling a dispute/argument like grown men and finding a way to disagree with some level of civility, even if you don't see eye to eye.

It's only because Phildadon is a competent, understanding person. Dallasfann is still insulting me in another thread :lmao2:.

But seriously, just ignore him. That's the only thing I'd suggest.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nice job to both of you.

You should see me when I am playing Madden. I am completely different. NO QUARTER GIVEN

BoysForLife

Reaction score
It's only because Phildadon is a competent, understanding person. Dallasfann is still insulting me in another thread :lmao2:.

Probably good advice.

just hard to ignore ad hominen attacks, especially when they are absolutely 100% false.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
And again, "some dude". For someone who's not sure what gender I am, you refer to me as a male almost exclusively....

But anyways, I digress.

My understanding is that multiple accounts for the same user is against the rules. That's why I don't want to be accused of such things. Because I don't want to be accused of committing a violation that I have not committed. Has nothing to do with Amari Chill.

Whatever you say maam.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Probably good advice.

just hard to ignore ad hominen attacks, especially when they are absolutely 100% false.

Yeah I know. He continues to call me a troll and told me to stop hitting the reply button when I offered to just put each other on ignore and ignore each other's posts, but I guess that wasn't enough for him. Eh. Oh well. What can you do? He'll tire himself out eventually. Keep ya head up :thumbup:.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Yeah I know. He continues to call me a troll and told me to stop hitting the reply button when I offered to just put each other on ignore and ignore each other's posts, but I guess that wasn't enough for him. Eh. Oh well. What can you do? He'll tire himself out eventually. Keep ya head up :thumbup:.

That was a "Joke". We were all having fun and joking in that thread. Don't you know how to read?

BoysForLife

Reaction score

I don't know Amari

On 2nd thought maybe you should just give the 28 points and make the Rams bet

It's looking like a better and better play by the minute:confused: