Rams game 12/15

BoysForLife

Reaction score
All I do about the Cowboys is hope for the best. Although if some idiot comes through my life bashing my team, saying we are gonna lose 38-10. You bet your *** I'm betting it. We have lost a game by 28 or more 3 times this decade. That's 156 games. That means I have a 99.98% chance of winning. Give me those odds all day. Before you say I'm being ridiculous remember..I'm not the idiot who threw out such a dumb comment.

I never said you're being ridiculous. You're the only one tossing around insults here.
I'm asking a question and for a specific reason.

I'll try again--do you think we'll win outright?
And if not, how much do you think we'll lose by?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I never said you're being ridiculous. You're the only one tossing around insults here.
I'm asking a question and for a specific reason.

I'll try again--do you think we'll win outright?
And if not, how much do you think we'll lose by?

You are missing the entire point of what I accomplished in this thread. Save yourself and don't attach yourself to the defeat. I predict the Cowboys don't get blown out by 28 points.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Right.

Keep refusing to make a simple prediction while simultaneously calling others "cowards".

Got it. :laugh:

Why does all this matter so much to you? Why don't you jump back on your chill account like a man.

GMO415

Reaction score
JG better be looking at the BAL LA game on the plane.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lets rearrange this bet because it doesn't make sense. First of all, I don't want to take any points. We base the bet off of either winning or losing, no matter the score. In addition to that, There will be no playoffs for this team(even if we do, they will be massacred in the wildcard round), so what exactly is the time frame I will be gone? That's why we needed to change the bet.

Also, I want to change the qualifications. If Dallas loses, you stay off the forum for a week, and you will like everything you see posted from me. Also, no arguing with me.

If Dallas wins, I get off the forum for a week, I won't argue with you and you can comment on anything I post. I will like every post I see by you.

Also, FYI, last time someone made a bet with me, they lost. I'd let @phildadon86 tell you all about it, but his week ban isn't up yet. Just a warning to think about it before you wager with me. I'm usually right.

Handshake?
OMG DUDE. You are the worst winner I have ever seen. I come back from a vacation to mentions galore gloating about your victory. You are gloating about winning a bet in which you went AGAINST the team you supposedly support. I have gone back and looked at your post history in my absence. Yes i lost a bet. Cool. You sit there gloating for a week? And then say I dont live in your mind? You are actually a tool. You want to make another bet? Since you are so high and mighty? You keep saying this team wont win another game. Ready to put your money where your mouth is? If they lose out. I will not post until next offseason. If they win another game. You leave this board for a year. Deal?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
[
OMG DUDE. You are the worst winner I have ever seen. I come back from a vacation to mentions galore gloating about your victory. You are gloating about winning a bet in which you went AGAINST the team you supposedly support. I have gone back and looked at your post history in my absence. Yes i lost a bet. Cool. You sit there gloating for a week? And then say I dont live in your mind? You are actually a tool. You want to make another bet? Since you are so high and mighty? You keep saying this team wont win another game. Ready to put your money where your mouth is? If they lose out. I will not post until next offseason. If they win another game. You leave this board for a year. Deal?

Welcome back brother! You seem happy! No, I will not take your bet. We aren't going to lose out, as I think we will win against the Skins and maybe the Eagles. Bears and Rams will be losses though.

Well, am I not supposed to celebrate my victory? Am I upset Dallas lost? Yes. What's new? Despite that, I'm not going to sit here and be sad about Dallas losing when I won a bet. You seem to look at the bright side of things, so why can I not look at the brightside of this loss, eh?

phildadon86

Reaction score
[

Welcome back brother! You seem happy! No, I will not take your bet. We aren't going to lose out, as I think we will win against the Skins and maybe the Eagles. Bears and Rams will be losses though.

Well, am I not supposed to celebrate my victory? Am I upset Dallas lost? Yes. What's new? Despite that, I'm not going to sit here and be sad about Dallas losing when I won a bet. You seem to look at the bright side of things, so why can I not look at the brightside of this loss, eh?
Because one comment is enough. Not an entire week. Why not? You fully said in multiple threads we are losing out. Take the bet.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Because one comment is enough. Not an entire week. Why not? You fully said in multiple threads we are losing out. Take the bet.

Nope. Plus I said we would at least likely win against the hot-streak Skins. I might've said we won't make the playoffs or we'll go 7-9. Try again, Phildadon.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nope. Plus I said we would at least likely win against the hot-streak Skins. I might've said we won't make the playoffs or we'll go 7-9. Try again, Phildadon.
I am not going to go searching for it. You fully said this team will not win another game and is imploding.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I am not going to go searching for it. You fully said this team will not win another game and is imploding.
Yep. I said they were imploding and that they might not win another game, but I also said we'd LIKELY win against the Skins. I'm not betting on it because I think we WILL win against the Skins. You'll call it "backpedaling" though. Whatever :rolleyes:.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yep. I said they were imploding and that they might not win another game, but I also said we'd LIKELY win against the Skins. I'm not betting on it because I think we WILL win against the Skins. You'll call it "backpedaling" though. Whatever :rolleyes:.
Thats literally the definition of backpedaling.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Thats literally the definition of backpedaling.

Me saying they might lose out and saying they might win against the skins isn't backpedaling, they're PREDICTIONS. If a weather forecaster says its a 60% chance of rain, and a 40% chance of sunshine, does that mean they are backpedaling because they offered two different opinions on a matter? That's exactly what I'm saying. Lets say its a 20% chance they lose out and a 80% chance they win against the Skins. Is that backpedaling or predicting?

Opinions can change, you know? Why is it backpedaling when an opinion is changed?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Me saying they might lose out and saying they might win against the skins isn't backpedaling, they're PREDICTIONS. If a weather forecaster says its a 60% chance of rain, and a 40% chance of sunshine, does that mean they are backpedaling because they offered two different opinions on a matter? That's exactly what I'm saying. Lets say its a 20% chance they lose out and a 80% chance they win against the Skins. Is that backpedaling or predicting?

Opinions can change, you know? Why is it backpedaling when an opinion is changed?
Yours change very quickly I have noticed. Keep bragging about the bet win. Its all you got this year.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Yours change very quickly I have noticed. Keep bragging about the bet win. Its all you got this year.

The guy is a tool. He doesn't care one bit about the Cowboys. He is here strictly to talk **** to us and troll the entire board. He's been getting absolutely destroyed in this thread. Everyone finally seeing him for what he is. The only person on his side is his second account he logged into. lol

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Why does it bother you so much that he thinks the Cowboys will get blown out?

you're allowed to be self righteously indignant about opinions that differ from yours but nobody else is allowed to comment?

Never once did I say it bothered me. I called him(you) on it and he backed down. Why do I need to do him(you) any favor. He(you) dug the hole I sure as **** ain't gonna throw him(you) a ladder. I am enjoying watching him(you) squirm. That's exactly what's he's(you are) doing in this thread and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The guy is a tool. He doesn't care one bit about the Cowboys. He is here strictly to talk **** to us and troll the entire board. He's been getting absolutely destroyed in this thread. Everyone finally seeing him for what he is. The only person on his side is his second account he logged into. lol

I've been destroyed by a bunch of people online lmao. What a life-changing experience this has been. Also, its sad to see that anyone who somewhat takes up for me is deemed to be me. Opinions differ. So what? Why does that upset you so much? If you don't like what I post, just ignore me or block me. It's not that hard.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I've been destroyed by a bunch of people online lmao. What a life-changing experience this has been. Also, its sad to see that anyone who somewhat takes up for me is deemed to be me. Opinions differ. So what? Why does that upset you so much? If you don't like what I post, just ignore me or block me. It's not that hard.

T
R
O
L
L

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.