Rams game 12/15

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Wanna make some early predictions? Rams are waking back up. They're still in the hunt at 7-5. They will come to play. We're on a downslide, tanking, and trying to get our HC fired (since someone reported "no one is in his corner"). This will be a blowout. 38-10 Rams win with Dallas getting a garbage time TD in the final minutes of the game.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I would say if you bought the ticket and are going to pay the parking, enjoy the game however you like.

Putting a bag on your head will ruin your experience in the stadium. I would bet anything you couldn't get more than 25 people to actually do this.

Also even if they did you will never see them unless they are in a field level suite or in the club seats on the first or second level. The cameras never show any other spots in the stadium.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All of you going to this game should bring your paper sacks. Then put your CZ name on the forehead. If I lived in Dallas, I'd do it. And no, Jerry won't care either way but it'd still be funny.

Oh I disagree. I think that seeing fans wearing paper bags on their heads would be a huge blow to Jerry's ego. Nothing he would ever admit to publicly of course, but he'd never just brush off that kind of embarrassment for the Cowboys. It's 'fine for other teams', but he still thinks we're above that.

After all, 'we're in first place'.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Oh I disagree. I think that seeing fans wearing paper bags on their heads would be a huge blow to Jerry's ego. Nothing he would ever admit to publicly of course, but he'd never just brush off that kind of embarrassment for the Cowboys. It's 'fine for other teams', but he still thinks we're above that.

he was boo'd by the whole crowd when he was put on the video board in 2012, they didn't show him again in the stadium all year.

It changed nothing.

The cowboys organization prints money. If that were to stop tomorrow things would change but it won't.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as the team is in contention for a playoff spot, then this will not happen.

Now get eliminated, and the last game possibly, but still doubt it. It will take another 1-15 type season for anyone to think about it.

Heck I bet security would stop people from bringing bags into the stadium. Or Jerry would send them to the seats and tell them to remove the bags or leave.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he was boo'd by the whole crowd when he was put on the video board in 2012, they didn't show him again in the stadium all year.

It changed nothing.

The cowboys organization prints money. If that were to stop tomorrow things would change but it won't.

I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about ego, and being publicly shamed. Jerry Jones has a huge ego that would certainly feel the sting of fans wearing bags on their heads.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All of you going to this game should bring your paper sacks. Then put your CZ name on the forehead. If I lived in Dallas, I'd do it. And no, Jerry won't care either way but it'd still be funny.
That's a great idea with all the ugly dudes around here!!
All members with Rowdy avatars write Rowdy on your paper sack!!!

MikeB80

Reaction score
I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about ego, and being publicly shamed. Jerry Jones has a huge ego that would certainly feel the sting of fans wearing bags on their heads.

he was DIRECTLY boo'd while on the video board during a game and they never showed him again the whole season. You can't get more publicly shamed then 90k booing you because you are the problem in your own stadium.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he was DIRECTLY boo'd while on the video board during a game and they never showed him again the whole season. You can't get more publicly shamed then 90k booing you because you are the problem in your own stadium.

Boo's are noises that come and go. They don't stick around.

maxresdefault.jpg

These stick around.

Jipper

Reaction score
The only games that matters is the Eagles and Skins games. If they win those games they are in at 8-8.

Amazing isn’t it? Who would have thought that we would lose like we have and still control our fate as much as we do

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Wanna make some early predictions? Rams are waking back up. They're still in the hunt at 7-5. They will come to play. We're on a downslide, tanking, and trying to get our HC fired (since someone reported "no one is in his corner"). This will be a blowout. 38-10 Rams win with Dallas getting a garbage time TD in the final minutes of the game.

I'm in. Let's make a bet. I'll take the 28 points. I win you stay off the forum during the playoffs. You win I'll quit commenting on anything you post.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I'm in. Let's make a bet. I'll take the 28 points. I win you stay off the forum during the playoffs. You win I'll quit commenting on anything you post.

Lets rearrange this bet because it doesn't make sense. First of all, I don't want to take any points. We base the bet off of either winning or losing, no matter the score. In addition to that, There will be no playoffs for this team(even if we do, they will be massacred in the wildcard round), so what exactly is the time frame I will be gone? That's why we needed to change the bet.

Also, I want to change the qualifications. If Dallas loses, you stay off the forum for a week, and you will like everything you see posted from me. Also, no arguing with me.

If Dallas wins, I get off the forum for a week, I won't argue with you and you can comment on anything I post. I will like every post I see by you.

Also, FYI, last time someone made a bet with me, they lost. I'd let @phildadon86 tell you all about it, but his week ban isn't up yet. Just a warning to think about it before you wager with me. I'm usually right.

Handshake?