Twitter: Rams Release LB Clay Matthews

InTheZone

Reaction score
can't stand him ever since he took a shot to Romo's knees late after the ball was already thrown. Was unaware of any other cheap shots prior to that. And just another play for the refs in the NFL and for GB acting like they saw nothing. Let him retire, hope to never hear from him again.

Rayman70

Reaction score
can't stand him ever since he took a shot to Romo's knees late after the ball was already thrown. Was unaware of any other cheap shots prior to that. And just another play for the refs in the NFL and for GB acting like they saw nothing. Let him retire, hope to never hear from him again.
I think his career is over actually. I don't think he can play anymore.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I watched him hit Romo way late below the knees. He's dirty !

GrimIgnorantClingfish.gif

Coulda ended Romo's career right there.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Saw him make a late hit on Romo after the play was already downfield and nobody was watching. He forgot about the cameras. Have not liked him since then. I like good players but not dirty ones. jmho

johneric8

Reaction score
Big Mike raised Clay Matthews! Consider him being signed a done deal.

cowboyec

Reaction score
with no OTAs possibly....what happens with training camps?....familiarity will be important.
he knows what McCarthy wants on D.
i bet we're trying to sign him.
id expect to see whoever we sign moving forward to have some connection to McCarthy or Nolan.

Verdict

Reaction score
8.5 sacks in 13 games and a McCarthy guy. I’d kick the tires, looks like the Rams are blowing it up

This is what happens when you go all in. Your window slams shut at some point because of the cap.

Verdict

Reaction score
We should sign him and then immediately trade him for Dexter Coakley. That will show the other 31 teams we mean business.

Valkyr

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Hell, bring him in. I'll take anyone who can even get to the QB even occasionally at this point.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Bring him in why not.. he plays hard, has a solid motor. The last thing we need is out of shape pretenders.. this guy plays hard, works hard. Bring him in, we have nobody at this point.