Twitter: Rams Release LB Clay Matthews

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
The Cowboys doesnt have a super great squad where us fans can dismiss players because of age or what they did to one of the players.

To me, if a player can be an upgrade to some players the Cowboys have currently, then the Cowboys should be "interested". Clay had 8 sacks and that shows he still has a motor. He can also be used as depth as an outside rusher since Nolan has defensive plays for 4-3 and 3-4.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys doesnt have a super great squad where us fans can dismiss players because of age or what they did to one of the players.

To me, if a player can be an upgrade to some players the Cowboys have currently, then the Cowboys should be "interested". Clay had 8 sacks and that shows he still has a motor. He can also be used as depth as an outside rusher since Nolan has defensive plays for 4-3 and 3-4.

:hammer:

cowboyec

Reaction score

Cowboys Congregation says damn right......and amen.

Flamma

Reaction score

I agree. A few more like him we can be the new over the hill gang. But really, I do agree. If he's an upgrade, go with it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
CLAY MATTHEWS cannot stay healthy. Injuries are taking its toll. Time to retire more than likely.

blueblood70

Reaction score
why isn't he on a team yet? Hmm..asking for a friend.
because they have to determine heath without a personal team docs to check him out, also him switching from 3-4 LB to RDE in a 4/3 and lastly how much is his agent asking..he was just released, it takes time..this lockdown is making it take longer, see Tom Bradys deal took awhile..