Rams starting Wentz against the niners

CWR

Reaction score
The Chargers were 2-2 with a fully healthy and we WON. The Cards were in Week 3 of the season who cares at this point. That game is a distant memory.

Rams have horrible special teams, an immobile QB and a below average defense and And oh yeah WE BEAT THE BRAKES OFF THE RAMS 43-20!!! I'm supposed to be scared of that at home nonetheless.

So here you don't go.
They are our worst first round match up, them or Seattle.

That said we are better and should beat them.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Chargers were 2-2 with a fully healthy and we WON. The Cards were in Week 3 of the season who cares at this point. That game is a distant memory.

Rams have horrible special teams, an immobile QB and a below average defense and And oh yeah WE BEAT THE BRAKES OFF THE RAMS 43-20!!! I'm supposed to be scared of that at home nonetheless.

So here you don't go.
Dallas should be and will be favored over the Rams
But the Rams team they played earlier is not like this one.
We still should take them though

You're right about their putrid special teams. Truly awful

mldardy

Reaction score
They are our worst first round match up, them or Seattle.

That said we are better and should beat them.
Ok so what? Two teams we beat are our worst first round match up. That's say much. It's not saying anything at all tbh. It's like saying the Commanders are worst matchup left in the regular season.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
And maybe not the NFL's 2nd leading rusher, Rams' Williams either

And the Rams top 3 WRs are all able to go but are nicked up some.
Have to assume Aaron Donald will chill too
Rest up and be ready to roll.

The Green Bay vs Bears game just got a little more interesting.
That 425 PM window is going to be nuts.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Dallas should be and will be favored over the Rams
But the Rams team they played earlier is not like this one.
We still should take them though

You're right about their putrid special teams. Truly awful
So the Rams are certainly hotter right now compared to when we played them. Other than the RB, have there been any other significant changes on their hot streak. I think we're much better vs the stationary type QB's of the world. Stafford, Goff etc.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Sorry I don't fear any of the possible wildcard matchups. I know the Rams have played better since we beat them but so have we. If we get Hankins back healthy for the playoffs I have no fear of anybody's running attack with the possibly exception of the 49ers. But we're not likely to see them in the first or second round.

CWR

Reaction score
Ok so what? Two teams we beat are our worst first round match up. That's say much. It's not saying anything at all tbh. It's like saying the Commanders are worst matchup left in the regular season.
There's a lot of context that goes into an NFL season. The Rams have won 6 of the last 7 with their only loss being to Baltimore in OT. They have Kupp and Kyren healthy now as well as Stafford playing some of the best ball of his career.

Point blank they are a better team now than when we beat up on them.

Like I said we should still beat them, but you're kidding yourself if you think that's our best matchup.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ima go ahead and say it. I want no parts of the Rams in the Wild Card. They have the better QB, Coach, receivers and running back.

When we played them, they didnt have Kyren
:facepalm: Flip-flopping much, Benedict Arnold?

This is why you get no respect around here.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It actually isnt silly at all. Especially considering that was a completely different Rams team
I mean dude, you can literally lose to any team in the playoffs. The games are likely to be close no matter who you play.

The Rams will be playing a completely different Cowboys team too. The offense had not yet unlocked its potential at that point and Dallas still beat them by 23.

Something else worth noting is that the Rams have been feasting on bad teams in the second half of their schedule. NY, NO, WASH, and ARI account for 4 of their 6 wins on this streak. Two of their wins have come by a single point. They are a fine team, but really nothing more than that.

If this team can't even beat the Rams in round 1, they had no business being considered a contender.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

giphy.gif

aikemirv

Reaction score
McVay sucks - this is going to cost me the Championship and probably about $1000 in my fantasy league!

Got Stafford, Nacua and D Robinson