Ran into Flozell Adams a few minutes ago.

marchetta

Reaction score
Next time, don't "run into" him. Just go around him like everyone else. (Just my sorry attempt at humor). :laugh2:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Juke99;1103143 said:
Hey...pretty cool...

And ya know, I've got a lot of respect for you...telling him he's played inconsistently and lousy against speed rushers.

Now THAT took alot of courage on your part.

:D

Nah im not that brave :D , I just shook his hand and asked if I could take a picture of him. I also wished him luck against the Giants.

One of the guys that works there was talking to him when I came up to him. Later me and that guy talked and he was telling me he that Mel Renfro was his Godfather or something like that.

He was the one that was telling me to notice the way he limps. Because I told him that Flo wasnt playing well this year, and he was like yeah, he torn his knee last year and he was like check out his limp.

- Mike G.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1103202 said:
Nah im not that brave :D , I just shook his hand and asked if I could take a picture of him. I also wished him luck against the Giants.

One of the guys that works there was talking to him when I came up to him. Later me and that guy talked and he was telling me he that Mel Renfro was his Godfather or something like that.

He was the one that was telling me to notice the way he limps. Because I told him that Flo wasnt playing well this year, and he was like yeah, he torn his knee last year and he was like check out his limp.

- Mike G.

Suprised no one hit you from the blind side.

1fisher

Reaction score
burmafrd;1103155 said:
he just had the ACL, and it was his first. One year after the injury he should be able to walk without a limp. Its very possible that all the work has prevented full recovery- I have wondered if he has not rushed it.

I tore the ACL/MCL and meniscus and it takes a while to get over.... I'm a big boy too and I can tell you that the extra weight along with the constant twisting and turning that's required of his position will only make his limp worse!!!! It isn't easy to come back this quick from one of those injuries.....

I rehabbed my knee for six months before they did the ACL replacement and for more than a year after the surgery and it still bothers me to this day!!!!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
stealth;1103195 said:
out of curiousity does your knee ever feel loose? like as though your lower leg just kinda hangs there. once in a while my lower leg just kinda falls into place almost like I have a fake leg or something...

and whole food store brands are pretty competively priced.

mine doo but i didn't tear the acl or mcl i just had two complete tears of the meniscus.

Torn_ACL

Reaction score
Don't worry about his already torn ACL, worry about the healthy one. Trust me.

CoCo

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1103141 said:
I think his knee still bothers him as he walks with kind of a limb, but I dont know if that is normal or not for most who have torn their knee.

- Mike G.

Its actually quite normal for people to walk with a limb. Its those who walk without the use of a limb that would concern me. :grin:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99;1103143 said:
Hey...pretty cool...

And ya know, I've got a lot of respect for you...telling him he's played inconsistently and lousy against speed rushers.

:laugh1:

Bullet22

Reaction score
I have had 5 knee operations, with 2 acl's....my problem after the last was scar tissue causing pain...once I got that worked out it was fine....

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
http://i65.***BLOCKED***/albums/h201/jeffy1825/HPIM0550.jpg

tunahelper

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1103141 said:
Ran into the big guy at Whole Foods in Dallas while doing some shopping. Dude is huge. I took a picture of him with my Cell Phone Camera.

flo.jpg

I think his knee still bothers him as he walks with kind of a limb, but I dont know if that is normal or not for most who have torn their knee.

- Mike G.

You really should get your mind off his limb!

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Bullet22;1103324 said:
You live in the Oaklawn area...

Actually, I mispoke, it is the Whole Foods off of Lemon, not Oaklawn. And no I dont live on Oaklawn, as my profile says, I live in Irving...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1103364 said:
http://i65.***BLOCKED***/albums/h201/jeffy1825/HPIM0550.jpg

is that russell maryland on the left?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99;1103143 said:
Hey...pretty cool...

Well Mick did say "limped". I'm guessing Mick tossed like a baby at him and ran like hell.