Randall Cobb stats so far

starfan1

Reaction score
Fans are claiming it was ticky-tac, but It was a legit holding call.

Of course when our fans are thirsty for a holding call they’ll look for an opponent’s pinky finger looped around a loose thread of a jersey and be screaming our player got mugged.
Lol you’re not wrong

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Cobb has shown strength and speed and an ability to stretch the field that Beasley never could
In an eye catchingly profound fashion,all the way around too.

* I'm not overtly attempting in the kicking of sand nor throwing of shade upon the former family member: the Bease's #11 , as the time he'd been playing here was enjoyable & valued( I still think that one handed ,back of the helmet "Velcro" snag for a first down against the Gnats, was his high-water mark b-4 the swelled head syndrome took root up in his wheelhouse,was the most fun to witness,as his reaction to it, was about as incredulous to him as to those who'd seen it on the tube as well)

ItzKelz

Reaction score

Of course when our fans are thirsty for a holding call they’ll look for an opponent’s pinky finger looped around a loose thread of a jersey and be screaming our player got mugged.
Did you see the play that they called a hold on? He literally did not hold not even a grasp of a jersey.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Well your take is what is expected from someone who hates the Cowboys consistently like you do. Go back to the Philly forums.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Hopefully that’s sarcasm? That, or you misunderstand what the leading phrase “a poor man’s...” means
Figuratively: Beasley already has 6 more catches and 50+ more yards than Cobb, a total which will only grow when Cobb is inevitably hurt and misses games
Literally: Beasley signed a 29 million dollar deal and Cobb signed a 5 million dollar deal, because GMs know the “figuratively” part

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

It may have been a legit hold but I haven’t seen an angle that showed him grabbing anything.

I’d like to see it again though.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Randall Cobb 2019 stats: 11 receptions, 116 yards, 1 touchdown
Randall Cobb 2019 stats (w/plays lost to penalties): 15 receptions, 226 yards, 2 touchdowns

Kind of a bummer, he's had a couple big catches called back already. I appreciate what he is bringing though. Big upgrade.

Big upgrade over who?
Upgrade over a guy that has 1.5x more yards than Cobb on a team that is way less pass heavy?

Weird take

And you should have at least given credit to Bobby Belt for his tweet. This is straight plagiarism

John813

Reaction score
Cobb has been fine for us.

Gallup*, Cooper, Witten and Cobb are a lot of mouths to feed.
I'll take Cobb and his contract over Bease and his.
Good to see Bease doing well in Buffalo.

*When healthy

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I'm implying that there is no real evidence presented.

Just the stuff that @#$% @$$ #$@_&÷=$<"^&*÷/#)$ try to float to stir the $%![

The point is that Cobb’s production is being limited by holding penalties but Cobb is making big plays. Do you miss Beasley that much?