Randall Cobb stats so far

glimmerman

Reaction score
Here's the hold. CATCH17 is right in that the angle doesn't show everything but if you look at either of the players the whole way on this play, the Teflon Con appears to yank backwards at the same time you see the DL's upper body jerk back a bit just before reaching Dak so Connor had a grip on him on the backside (get your minds out of the gutter). Pretty sure you can't pull at a player who's running in the opposite direction.

Connor-Hold1.gif
Looked tickity tackity.. But he got beat. How did he grade out for the day..

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Looked tickity tackity.. But he got beat. How did he grade out for the day..

Not sure. I usually watch him to see where he's goofing up but like the post earlier in the week pointed out, he's getting help and I saw that quite a few times. The glaring thing about the video I posted is that every other lineman on the line is giving Dak all day to find a receiver and only Connor's man wins.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not sure. I usually watch him to see where he's goofing up but like the post earlier in the week pointed out, he's getting help and I saw that quite a few times. The glaring thing about the video I posted is that every other lineman on the line is giving Dak all day to find a receiver and only Connor's man wins.
May need to put filo in for a while. Was wondering if McGovern could play his position..

aikemirv

Reaction score
Bro, c’mon....if anything has been proven on this forum is that you can show visual evidence and they’ll still deny it happened, lol.

That was a blatant hold on a defensive player that could directly impacted the play.

It sucks because that was a great read and throw by Dak.

Isn't that the truth!

Arguing on this board when someone refuses to see what is obviously in front of them in mind-numbing - I try to refrain from it. It only takes one response to know who you are dealing with!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Bro, c’mon....if anything has been proven on this forum is that you can show visual evidence and they’ll still deny it happened, lol.

I know, but I still find it so interesting to see what happens. In this case, people just didn't remember the play (I didn't either honestly) but when the conspiracy theorists get involved like with the Dez no-catch, you have to admit that it's entertaining as hell. I love those discussions.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Randall Cobb 2019 stats: 11 receptions, 116 yards, 1 touchdown
Randall Cobb 2019 stats (w/plays lost to penalties): 15 receptions, 226 yards, 2 touchdowns

Kind of a bummer, he's had a couple big catches called back already. I appreciate what he is bringing though. Big upgrade.

agreed especially yesterday. That was an awesome play.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Here's the hold. CATCH17 is right in that the angle doesn't show everything but if you look at either of the players the whole way on this play, the Teflon Con appears to yank backwards at the same time you see the DL's upper body jerk back a bit just before reaching Dak so Connor had a grip on him on the backside (get your minds out of the gutter). Pretty sure you can't pull at a player who's running in the opposite direction.

Connor-Hold1.gif
Connor’s gonna get Dak killed. His foot movement is atrocious.

Beaker42

Reaction score
You're a ****ing cancer that never has anything of substance to contribute
You’re right, my apology. I’ve been a little overly negative than I should be. Just tired of the guys they’ve given a **** ton of $$ to not earning it yet and guys who are normally pretty good having bad games (Chido).

When I typed that I was still super pissed at Connor for wiping that play out. Peace

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Connor’s gonna get Dak killed. His foot movement is atrocious.

I know man. Whenever I see a guy get to Dak I rewind the video and 3 or 4 times out of 5 it's Connor's man.

On the bright side it may make Dak sign his contract sooner before he has a career-ending injury so there's always that.

stiletto

Reaction score
Yeah, misusing statistics.

That's a dumb thing. Literally the core of science.

Again....WAAHHHH!!! It's a forum "Cool" guy.... We are just talking about "what-if's". It has nothing to do with science. It's a discussion forum and about as far from scientific as you can get, go back to the lab and eat your pink test tube paste. LOL!

9darter

Reaction score
Again....WAAHHHH!!! It's a forum "Cool" guy.... We are just talking about "what-if's". It has nothing to do with science. It's a discussion forum and about as far from scientific as you can get, go back to the lab and eat your pink test tube paste. LOL!

He knows nothing about the scientific rigidity he likes to use as a straw man.

He has hundreds of these type of posts to his resume and his entire motivation is to look like the more knowledgeable.

Any IQ 80 person can easily call his 'I am more clever than you internet tough guy' bluff.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I spit on the chest of science!

stiletto

Reaction score
He knows nothing about the scientific rigidity he likes to use as a straw man.

He has hundreds of these type of posts to his resume and his entire motivation is to look like the more knowledgeable.

Any IQ 80 person can easily call his 'I am more clever than you internet tough guy' bluff.

I mean who cares? We are just talking about Cobb and what he's "shown" and would could be had there not been penalties. He's blowing his top. It's like an autistic person who doesn't have the proper amount of Cheese Balls on his plate. LOL