Randall Cobb tweet

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Agree, Cobb runs one of the best slant and crossing routes in the NFL

We really need separation on those routes, too. Often when Dak was holding the ball too long, it was because he didn't like what he was seeing on the underneath stuff by the tight ends and wide receivers, so he wouldn't pull the trigger even if they were slightly open. Hopefully, Witten and Cobb give him some outlet targets.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
tenor.gif
LOL :lmao:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So... all these precise route runners...
And everyone talks about how inaccurate Dak is (I'm not arguing that point)...

Is that a good thing?
My only reference is Coop, who is a route technician and he and Dak clicked immediately.

What does that mean though?
I ask you, my peeps of higher NFL intelligence, to indulge in this, if you will.

@PAPPYDOG ?
:lmao:^^^^ @PAPPYDOG

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Welcome to the Cowboys family, Randall Cobb!

Dallas now has two of the NFL's best route runners in Cobb and Amari Cooper, by the way. Just throwing that out there.

All they need now is a QB who can throw to them, right?

Mr_437

Reaction score
D-Line has been addressed with Covington, Hyder, and maybe Quinn. Draft a DT in rounds 2 or 3 and we may be very good there.

As for safety, maybe Geathers gets signed soon. Eric Berry is the "name" guy but we don't know how he checked out medically. Ideally, we'd get both players.
Signing Geathers would make me content with this FA period for DAL. Quinn n Tank would be very solid. So in the draft it would be house money and DT would be priority at 58.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Signing Geathers would make me content with this FA period for DAL. Quinn n Tank would be very solid. So in the draft it would be house money and DT would be priority at 58.

Well, Geathers is visiting Tampa Bay now, so it may be Berry or the draft at safety now.