Randall Cobb tweet

Mr_437

Reaction score
Well, Geathers is visiting Tampa Bay now, so it may be Berry or the draft at safety now.
Ouch! TB gets a FA S every year...sheesh. Oh well, I just don't trust DAL to draft a S and a DT in rounds 2-4.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Braveheart.
I'll let you and @xwalker know how she likes it.
It's long, so we'll watch it this weekend.

Women seem to like Braveheart because of the sappy love story in the beginning. Once the killin starts is when they tune out.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Women seem to like Braveheart because of the sappy love story in the beginning. Once the killin starts is when they tune out.
I haven't seen it since it was in the theaters.
This is good info...

Haven't seen Troy since it was in the theaters also so...
hmmm...

We're just going to watch
51O3cr%2BbggL._SY445_.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Welcome to the Cowboys family, Randall Cobb!

Dallas now has two of the NFL's best route runners in Cobb and Amari Cooper, by the way. Just throwing that out there.

Yes, and Gallup is really coming along. Oh, I am enjoying this offseason! Our coaches are going to have such fun dreaming up schemes. Jolly good!!

Aaron Rodgers just lost his bowels. Cobb, Nelsen, THE HC...Ty Montgomery..etc. ALL GONE.:muttley:

I dunno. Has Rodgers seen the news yet? Oh, hang on, look at this! I think he has just found out!

AdorableDamagedDavidstiger-size_restricted.gif

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I haven't seen it since it was in the theaters.
This is good info...

Haven't seen Troy since it was in the theaters also so...
hmmm...

We're just going to watch
51O3cr%2BbggL._SY445_.jpg

You should watch 'Meet the Spartans'.... hope you can stomach that kind of humor.

Corso

Reaction score
Yes, and Gallup is really coming along. Oh, I am enjoying this offseason! Our coaches are going to have such fun dreaming up schemes. Jolly good!!

I dunno. Has Rodgers seen the news yet? Oh, hang on, look at this! I think he has just found out!

AdorableDamagedDavidstiger-size_restricted.gif
This me mate! Good bloke to have by his side. Especially one that is willing to step up when you yell at a 22 stone Hooly and, Bob's your Uncle, he's there.
Take advantage.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This me mate! Good bloke to have by his side. Especially one that is willing to step up when you yell at a 22 stone Hooly and, Bob's your Uncle, he's there.
Take advantage.

Haha! I am really really glad that we've got Cobb now, and the Packers fans on Twitter seem to be rather sad about losing him to us. Pity for them, but jolly good fun to bother Rodgers like that, isn't it?

Corso

Reaction score
Haha! I am really really glad that we've got Cobb now, and the Packers fans on Twitter seem to be rather sad about losing him to us. Pity for them, but jolly good fun to bother Rodgers like that, isn't it?
Rodgers got Jolly Roger'd.

Corso

Reaction score
Love Story type woman - Braveheart
Man Candy type woman - Troy

Overall Braveheart is better...not even close imho.
This is tough... I think she might like Troy more.
She has a better chance of falling asleep to Braveheart. TBH.

Corso

Reaction score
Yeah, it takes a 'special' kind of person... I'm warped, so I thought it was pretty funny the first time. Not so much after that.
I like your warpage though... Don't change my good homie.