Twitter: Randall Cobb's future in Dallas

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Cobb is a baller man.

What more could you want from a #3 WR...I doubt he stays here

TheDoctor

Reaction score
He left a little corn on the cobb but still he's a scratcher and a clawer.

erod

Reaction score
You’re a bleepin moron!

A dishonest or just plain dumb one at that.

Garbage time stats? Biggest load of horse manure I’ve heard in my life. Just not true. He only put up garbage stats in three games. Don’t act like it was a all season thing , you weasel......

Beasley caught 75% of his passes his last year w Dak

Cobb caught 66% of his passes while averaging his highest YPC average
Similar w Coop

it’s not Dak fault the coach thought he could use the same game plan vs NE and Buffalo that used vs Minnesota and Detroit. Speaking of Minny were those garbage time stats? You aren’t that dumb are you? I think their playing next week. They won’t be picking early in the draft.

If you can’t tell the difference between Dak and Winstons season, then you are the one who knows nothing about football . And Winston has better receivers than Dak. Facts
You just don't understand football. It's OK.

Dak loaded up on stats when he was down, 31-3, against Green Bay. Racked some others up late against the Jets, Bears, and Bills. Completely lit up the Commanders, Dolphins and Giants.

He also failed to score a touchdown in three games this year. Good gawd.

Learn football.

Gameover

Reaction score
You just don't understand football. It's OK.

Dak loaded up on stats when he was down, 31-3, against Green Bay. Racked some others up late against the Jets, Bears, and Bills. Completely lit up the Commanders, Dolphins and Giants.

He also failed to score a touchdown in three games this year. Good gawd.

Learn football.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/2009.htm

@denver - scored 10 points in first two drives, didn’t cross midfield til last drive of the game after that

@GB - only one late Garbage time

vs Wash - one TD

vs SD - garbage yards and garbage late TD that made a ho-hum 20-10 victory For SD appear close with a finishing score of 20-17

@ Minnesota - 3 points

same intensity?

And don’t ever respond to any of my post ever again. I don’t like you. I don’t want to see your post.

Carson

Reaction score
Cobb is a baller man.

What more could you want from a #3 WR...I doubt he stays here

He will stay.

He was quoted to say he loved Dallas. His wife is applying to work here and they are expecting another child soon. With McCarthy here, he’s staying

erod

Reaction score
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/2009.htm

@denver - scored 10 points in first two drives, didn’t cross midfield til last drive of the game after that

@GB - only one late Garbage time

vs Wash - one TD

vs SD - garbage yards and garbage late TD that made a ho-hum 20-10 victory For SD appear close with a finishing score of 20-17

@ Minnesota - 3 points

same intensity?

And don’t ever respond to any of my post ever again. I don’t like you. I don’t want to see your post.
You need to grow up. Seriously.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Not when the points aren’t valid...

And I’ve hated that little weasel @Risen Star for about a decade now!

And I assume you are the ultimate arbiter of what’s “valid”?

many in the Cowboys fan base aren’t sold on Dak. I’m right there with Risen Star on that one

makes for good debate. Which is always preferable to some internet slap fight IMO

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I think it’s a given Cobb stays now. Mike doesn’t have teach him his offense. Can use him to help players pick it up too,having been only one in his system. I’d think you’d have to sign him in this case. If you think about it...our players have to learn a whole new deal over,so Cobb really is the only player in room who gets Mike right now. Yeah,he’ll be signed for sure. Dak will make sure anyways...needs someone who he can lean on.